Just purchased mk677 to heightmax as a 16 year old, 5’4 Filipino living in Chadifornia

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

rotting
E8FCDA4C D783 4B9C B516 F7F322794D37
Hopefully this can help me grow I am already 16 years old but I’m 5’4 and live California so it’s even more brutal. My boneage is 15 years old hopefully this can help me reach 5’7 that’s my goal.

Let me know what you guys think… am I coping?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Actually big states like Cali are shorter than average because of the shorter immigrant populations, im pretty sure California is among the shortest states with an average height of 5'8.5-.75

View attachment 1819814Hopefully this can help me grow I am already 16 years old but I’m 5’4 and live California so it’s even more brutal. My boneage is 15 years old hopefully this can help me reach 5’7 that’s my goal.

if your bone age is 15 and your 5'4 with optimal conditions you can probably expect to hit around 5'8 range

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 20618
View attachment 1819814Hopefully this can help me grow I am already 16 years old but I’m 5’4 and live California so it’s even more brutal. My boneage is 15 years old hopefully this can help me reach 5’7 that’s my goal.

:feelsautistic: hey good luck man

tbh if ur htn+ in the face 5'8 and filipino isnt too much of a failo u can fit ur own niche of ppl who want filipino guys

MK-677 is bunk and will raise Cortisol after a week of usage when it becomes more saturated in the body, the Cortisol will potentially be limiting longitudinal growth and increasing Estrogen turnover from Testosterone fusing growth plates prematurely

What you need to do is eat as much protein as you can, protein consumption is directly correlated with height growth. Lots of Asian zoomers in the West reaching 6'0 because of Western high protein diet.

Dutch didn't start to get tall until they ate a lot more animal protein.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 17829 and TeenAscender
MK-677 is bunk and will raise Cortisol after a week of usage when it becomes more saturated in the body, the Cortisol will potentially be limiting longitudinal growth and increasing Estrogen turnover from Testosterone fusing growth plates prematurely
@FreakkForLife thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
If you get to 5'8 and get to HTN you will do okay as a filipino. Definily will be able to find a cute filipino chick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
What you need to do is eat as much protein as you can, protein consumption is directly correlated with height growth. Lots of Asian zoomers in the West reaching 6'0 because of Western high protein diet.

HGH or anything that imitates it can make you Athletic, and taller than you’re supposed to be. Do you have a source? Will taking Aromatase inhibitors prevent this?

just move to Canada and you will like get a stacy with @Biggdink as your wingsman
or you can ask @Pendejo to take your virginity he loves virgin men

Actually big states like Cali are shorter than average because of the shorter immigrant populations, im pretty sure California is among the shortest states with an average height of 5'8.5-.75
fucking cope lol. 5'10.5 zoomer generation in america and europe is even taller

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
HGH or anything that imitates it can make you Athletic, and taller than you’re supposed to be. Do you have a source? Will taking Aromatase inhibitors prevent this?
Nigga learn English

I would giga mog in cali with my 6ft2 damn

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

Mk sucks

Get igf-2 and hgh before it's too late.

I would giga mog in cali with my 6ft2 damn
But when I went to Michigan or any white ass state average height was noticeably taller than Cali ngl

who cares you should die

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight

Be carefull dont over use it or you will get diabetes

@FreakkForLife thoughts?

@ascension!
He is right about the protein part but i have doubts about the cortisol part of the mk
However,there's no study currently to verify if mk raises cortisol,and if it does ,then by how much?

But,i would advise to play it safe, and take mk677 only if u are very desperate.
The only advantage mk has is that it's oral,u don't have to inject it
But if u have money ,i would advise u to take peptides or hgh(if u have too much money,like 250-300$ per month).
But if u don't have much money, mk677 would be good.
And u can take a cortisol reducer like ksm66-ashwagandha or other thing

@ChristianChad - 1.why would mk677 and cortisol increase estrogen turnover from testosterone?

2.what if we take cortisol reducers like ksm66-ashwagandha.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ascension!
But when I went to Michigan or any white ass state average height was noticeably taller than Cali ngl
Ethnics dont count tho.

As a white dude in cali you're compared to other whites, not the 5 ft 3 beaner who's just crossed the border.

i have doubts about the cortisol part of the mk
However,there's no study currently to verify if mk raises cortisol,and if it does ,then by how much?
Before a week of usage right before the IGF-1 and HGH increase a significant amount from baseline levels, the Cortisol increase is negligible but the effect on IGF-1 and HGH is also somewhat negligible before 7 days of usage; people often cite this study where they measure Cortisol, IGF-1 and HGH for a week on MK, and the Cortisol doesn't rise in the first week and they cite this as proof MK doesn't raise Cortisol as a much as other Gherlin Agonists, but after the MK becomes more saturated in the body there is progressive increase from around 2 week mark and in one study they measured to half a year and the Cortisol levels are ridiculously high, they were significantly higher on 2 - 4 week mark aswell.
And you can't cycle it 1 week on 1 week off because the effectiveness of MK in increasing IGF and GH is dependent on saturation aswell which also takes that amount of time.
MK is no different then other Gherlin Agonists in terms of its effect on Cortisol. I wouldn't bother with it for height or health, it'll systematically increase Cortisol too much. Unironically just have good health or get a proper stack with 5+ chemicals which potentiate eachother and the effect on Osteoblasts (most of this kind of info was on Lookism.net which is now long gone, but I bet with the knowledge from there you could build a stack which would actually raise GH and IGF enough to produce decent longitudinal growth results)

Gherlin Agonists make no sense to me unless paired with other chemicals which increases GH and IGF further and whatnot.
Too much work, money to actually get a proper GH stack which will reliably make a teenager gain an inch+ . And by the time you get the money and the proper, effective chemicals (and not some cookie cutter stack and also assuming the product is real) you're already 16 and the amount of inches you would get is negligible if even any beyond what you would naturally grow in the same conditions.
Bare in mind children on pharam GH taking like 10 UI every single day sometimes gain negligible amounts. Probably some regulatory mechanism in the growth plates limiting growth, lol
Seems you need legit acromegaly tier levels to get several inches in height just from messing with the growth hormone (GH)–insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I axis

i think increasing diet is superior, unles you have some generic conditions or serial very short shortness in family diet would yield good results
High protein, good sleep and non-deficient Vitamin D status would pretty much guarantee at least normal IGF-1 levels

Very high protein, good health, good sleep, low stress should yield good results generally. The body is smart and has regularity mechanism. If it has adequate conditions it will signal growth.

i just bought a rack to stretchmaxx in 1456

Before a week of usage right before the IGF-1 and HGH increase a significant amount from baseline levels, the Cortisol increase is negligible but the effect on IGF-1 and HGH is also somewhat negligible before 7 days of usage; people often cite this study where they measure Cortisol, IGF-1 and HGH for a week on MK, and the Cortisol doesn't rise in the first week and they cite this as proof MK doesn't raise Cortisol as a much as other Gherlin Agonists, but after the MK becomes more saturated in the body there is progressive increase from around 2 week mark and in one study they measured to half a year and the Cortisol levels are ridiculously high, they were significantly higher on 2 - 4 week mark aswell.
And you can't cycle it 1 week on 1 week off because the effectiveness of MK in increasing IGF and GH is dependent on saturation aswell which also takes that amount of time.
MK is no different then other Gherlin Agonists in terms of its effect on Cortisol. I wouldn't bother with it for height or health, it'll systematically increase Cortisol too much. Unironically just have good health or get a proper stack with 5+ chemicals which potentiate eachother and the effect on Osteoblasts (most of this kind of info was on Lookism.net which is now long gone, but I bet with the knowledge from there you could build a stack which would actually raise GH and IGF enough to produce decent longitudinal growth results)

Gherlin Agonists make no sense to me unless paired with other chemicals which increases GH and IGF further and whatnot.
Too much work, money to actually get a proper GH stack which will reliably make a teenager gain an inch+ . And by the time you get the money and the proper, effective chemicals (and not some cookie cutter stack and also assuming the product is real) you're already 16 and the amount of inches you would get is negligible if even any beyond what you would naturally grow in the same conditions.
Bare in mind children on pharam GH taking like 10 UI every single day sometimes gain negligible amounts. Probably some regulatory mechanism in the growth plates limiting growth, lol
Seems you need legit acromegaly tier levels to get several inches in height just from messing with the growth hormone (GH)–insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I axis

i think increasing diet is superior, unles you have some generic conditions or serial very short shortness in family diet would yield good results
High protein, good sleep and non-deficient Vitamin D status would pretty much guarantee at least normal IGF-1 levels

Very high protein, good health, good sleep, low stress should yield good results generally. The body is smart and has regularity mechanism. If it has adequate conditions it will signal growth.
1)What if we take anti-cortisol medications like ksm 66 ashwagandha,or other medications used when in hypercortisolic diseases like cushings syndrome?

2)Also, children who took 10-12 iu Genotropin for 6 days every week for 3 years grew 7-8 inches more than those who didn't.
And this was on average.
In other study,there were similar results obtained.

Hgh works but u need doses above 0.32 mg/kg/week.

Doses below this don't give much gains.

Also, people with fss(familial idiopathic short stature) gain lesser height from hgh use than those without. Sotos et al 2014 paper talks about it.

3)Can u name other ghrelin agonists other than mk btw?

4)what do u think of this stack?
Mod grf 100 mcg 3x a day
Hexarelin 100 mcg 3x a day for 2 weeks.
after 2 weeks,ghrp 2 100 mcg 3x a day,then back to hexarelin.
OPtional-sermorelin/ ipamorelin/tesamorelin-100 mcg 3x a day.

igf1 lr3& igf1 des cycles
Igf1 lr3-100mcg once a day for 2weeks,then igf1 des 75 mcg 3x a day or 250 mcg once a day for 2 weeks,then back to igf1-lr3 and repeat the above.

I Know this stack requires injections 3x a day,but if u have a problem with that u could use hgh.(cheap from Qingdao sigma and senwayer chemicals,would cost u 250-300$ per month,yes this is less expensive than others which cost 600-900$ per month).(if any1 wanna know more about Qingdao sigma and senwayer chemicals,pm me)

5)(some people say hexarelin say it increases cortisol but we can take anti cortisol medicines for that)
Also,is ghrp2/ghrp 6 ghrelin agonists?

what about milk and dairy?

@FreakkForLife Are you taking mk-677 for heightmaxx im debating on taking it at 16 dads 5’9 moms 5’4 im 5’8 at 16 but I heard a lot about diabetics bloating glucose and making your nose and ears bigger because soft tissue grows first etc. is it still worth to buy it?

bro i’m sorry but ur 5’4.5 at 16 it is over

Nigga average height in “Chadfornia” is 5’0.6

Just work on your personality and believe in yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back