Just ran 2 miles in 23 minutes on treadmill

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Not sure if good result but I feel pretty fucking exhausted and my heart rate at the end was like 194 so mog as fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 10177 and 2 others
chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 5746
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Jesus are you like 400lbs?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Not bad for 185 lbs 🙂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Well I mean HR is a bit high for an 11min mile pace unless you cranked it to like 4min at the end
Anyway I'm not tryna be a dick, I'm a very experienced trainer/runner/cyclist. If you ever have any questions lmk, I want to give back to this forum

Last edited:
That's quite slow but if you're not used to running it's normal.

Bragging about a 11.5 minute mile. JFL.

Bragging about a 11.5 minute mile. JFL.
Umm its not a single mile, it's TWO miles. There's a big difference between running one vs running two.
Well I mean HR is a bit high for an 11min mile pace unless you cranked it to like 4min at the end
I was running at constant pace of 6mph, then got brutalized and walked at 4mph at incline for a couple minutes, then switched to 7mph at the end

• +1
Reactions: chadison
ig that makes sense then. maybe try cycling if running is uncomfortable, i used to run quite a bit but eventually i fractured my ankle due to the excessive pounding from running 50+mpw around 7min pace. cycling is much lower intensity and less demanding, but still burns fat

ig that makes sense then. maybe try cycling if running is uncomfortable, i used to run quite a bit but eventually i fractured my ankle due to the excessive pounding from running 50+mpw around 7min pace. cycling is much lower intensity and less demanding, but still burns fat
I prefer running I like the exhausted feeling

Umm its not a single mile, it's TWO miles. There's a big difference between running one vs running two.

I was running at constant pace of 6mph, then got brutalized and walked at 4mph at incline for a couple minutes, then switched to 7mph at the end
There's not a big difference between the pace you can run for 1 mile vs 2 miles.

I prefer running I like the exhausted feeling
thats why i used to do it too. i loved being done after a 12mi long run, id sleep like a baby after eating a huge ass dinner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
run 2 miles and get back to me then mog champ
Bro I'm a runner lol, I can do a mile in 6:30-7:00 mins and if I wanna go for 2 miles it takes around 15 mins

That’s decent for an adult