just realised my calcium : phosphorus wasn’t 1-2 : 1

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
fuck cronometer. been eating a cheese with high calcium that didn’t state the phosphorus amount on cronometer so i assumed it had none (jfl low-key autistic to do that).

recently i decided to add a different cheese which is similar and found out that the different cheese had phosphorus, weird i thought. i went back to use my old cheese but went onto a different maker and i saw it, the horror of phosphorus. i have been under the impression that i had truly perfected my dietary ratios.

i really do not know what to do now. i feel so lost. wish KJ was still here. would’ve helped fr. :feelswhy: is using egg shells for calcium valid??? need to fix the ratio asap.

I don’t measure anything. I just live, fuck, breathe, shit, sleep, etc. basic human things

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
fuck cronometer. been eating a cheese with high calcium that didn’t state the phosphorus amount on cronometer so i assumed it had none (jfl low-key autistic to do that).

recently i decided to add a different cheese which is similar and found out that the different cheese had phosphorus, weird i thought. i went back to use my old cheese but went onto a different maker and i saw it, the horror of phosphorus. i have been under the impression that i had truly perfected my dietary ratios.

i really do not know what to do now. i feel so lost. wish KJ was still here. would’ve helped fr. :feelswhy: is using egg shells for calcium valid??? need to fix the ratio asap.

Yep egg shells are valid but you have to grind them up really good when chewing them to small particles or they wont be absorbed well.

I don’t measure anything. I just live, fuck, breathe, shit, sleep, etc. basic human things

jfl you’re back :chad:

season 6 episode 13 GIF

nutrition truly is an uphill battle. i’ll never be satisfied. i do not see myself ever hitting all ratios perfectly:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565

bro im not sure but i think dieat white non fat chesse might have less phosporuos and more calcium dunno

One ounce of Parmesan cheese supplies 336 milligrams of calcium. That's 34 percent of the 1,000 milligrams you need each day for strong bones and healthy teeth. The same portion of Parmesan cheese delivers 197 milligrams of phosphorus, which is 28 percent of the 700 milligrams you should aim for on a daily basis.

One ounce of Parmesan cheese supplies 336 milligrams of calcium. That's 34 percent of the 1,000 milligrams you need each day for strong bones and healthy teeth. The same portion of Parmesan cheese delivers 197 milligrams of phosphorus, which is 28 percent of the 700 milligrams you should aim for on a daily basis.
i am already parmesan maxxing. i am eating parmigiano reggiano and another similar italian cheese daily but the calcium : phosphorus pill just doesn’t end

Yep egg shells are valid but you have to grind them up really good when chewing them to small particles or they wont be absorbed well.
yeah but isnt calcium + vitamin D + vitamin K supplementation better or it all just goes to bones? One tablet has 1000mg Calcium if im not mistaken? Also arent egg shells dirty and dangerous cause salmonela? Expecially store bought ones with shitty cages where i regularly find some stain that smells like shit when i buy them?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
i am already parmesan maxxing. i am eating parmigiano reggiano and another similar italian cheese daily but the calcium : phosphorus pill just doesn’t end
supplementation with Ca+vitamin D and vitamin K?

alr doing vit d and k individually. ca i don’t supplement
be careful with vitamin K someone on here said it can take to much Calcium out of your heart and cause palpatations

be careful with vitamin K someone on here said it can take to much Calcium out of your heart and cause palpatations
yeah you have to be consuming high amounts of calcium to counteract that

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
yeah you have to be consuming high amounts of calcium to counteract that
good thing to have someone on this forum who wants to work

most rotters like @Vermilioncore just talk shit all day and contribute nothing

good thing to have someone on this forum who wants to work

most rotters like @Vermilioncore just talk shit all day and contribute nothing
i still find it weird how a forum dedicated to looks maxxing and improving life ended up having people like verm here :lul::lul::lul: not complaining tho the entertainment is necessary when digging deep for info and finding fuck all

• +1
Reactions: 147
i still find it weird how a forum dedicated to looks maxxing and improving life ended up having people like verm here :lul::lul::lul: not complaining tho the entertainment is necessary when digging deep for info and finding fuck all
hes not even entertaining most of the time , just straight up pilling of uselles bullshit that clogs this already unorganized place

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
yeah but isnt calcium + vitamin D + vitamin K supplementation better or it all just goes to bones? One tablet has 1000mg Calcium if im not mistaken? Also arent egg shells dirty and dangerous cause salmonela? Expecially store bought ones with shitty cages where i regularly find some stain that smells like shit when i buy them?

Supplements probably are the best way to get it when you need extra.