Just realized how recessed maxilla brutally destroyed my life

Maxillacel

Maxillacel

Gold
I have always wondered why I never got any female attention all throughout my life but I get it now. Im a no cheekbone having freak with a recessed maxilla all because of some fucking tonsil infections when I was a kid it destroyed my life. Imagine how different my life could have been if I had a properly grown maxilla. One thing I realized just now and I lost sleep over it and making this thread now. I thought I was living for 21 years but I was actually dead. I CANNOT cope with it its too brutal for me. Such a simple thing. This is the ultimate and final blackpill for me.

Screenshot 20191227 075151 Screenshot 20191227 075218

My life would have been COMPLETELY different, it could be the polar opposite of what it is right now. This is truly the end for me. Im so sorry.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 2227, Chadeep and 7 others
Maxilla is so important

• +1
Reactions: 000, 5'8manlet, cardiologist and 2 others
how do you look from the front?

• +1
Reactions: kramer
Maxilla is so important
legit

ppl say its only for side profile and frontal is more important but foward maxilla transitions to frontal

like jut your upper lip and lower lip foward and see how much better you look frontal wise.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1707, Maxillacel and 2 others
Hair needs to change. Not to be rude or anything but you look older than 21.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: teenagepisces, BigBoy, Maxillacel and 1 other person
I would trade my cheekbones any day for that hyoid lol.

foward maxilla=key to aging well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead, عبد الرحمن and 5 others
Hopefully a FacePuller ascends you if not then we’re both roping

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5faliure, Mrhaircut33 and Maxillacel
sure your maxilla and infraorbitals lacks forward growth relative to your supraorbitals which has resulted in a thin upper lip and a lack of cupid's bow. you also have an average submental area due to an average hyoid.
having said that your maxillary recession is also within the realms of what is perceived as normal. you also have good mandible and chin projection. Perhaps lose some weight to enhance your mandibular projection and improve your submental area.
Your profile is above average 4.75psl. many arent as lucky as you and lack your mandible and chin projection

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Hades, Syrianslayer and 9 others
This
sure your maxilla and infraorbitals lacks forward growth relative to your supraorbitals which has resulted in a thin upper lip and a lack of cupid's bow. you also have an average submental area due to an average hyoid.
having said that your maxillary recession is also within the realms of what is perceived as normal. you also have good mandible and chin projection. Perhaps lose some weight to enhance your mandibular projection and improve your submental area.
Your profile is above average 4.75psl. many arent as lucky as you to have your mandible and chin projection

legit

ppl say its only for side profile and frontal is more important but foward maxilla transitions to frontal

like jut your upper lip and lower lip foward and see how much better you look frontal wise.
i look like an utter retard when i jutt

Lefort 2 or death

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak
You have a good face shape for a forward grown maxilla. Consider lefort 1 asap.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and nastynas
i feel u bro. slowly getting more and more fucked as i kept keeping my mouth open :(

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Your maxilla is pretty average lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Mateusz74, Petsmart and 6 others
Looks normal to me

you don’t even look bad ya fuckin retard jfl

do you have an underbite? if not, your maxilla is literally just normal.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
HUGE COPE
This guy is basically chad except he's fat as fuck and it hides his side

I have always wondered why I never got any female attention all throughout my life but I get it now. Im a no cheekbone having freak with a recessed maxilla all because of some fucking tonsil infections when I was a kid it destroyed my life. Imagine how different my life could have been if I had a properly grown maxilla. One thing I realized just now and I lost sleep over it and making this thread now. I thought I was living for 21 years but I was actually dead. I CANNOT cope with it its too brutal for me. Such a simple thing. This is the ultimate and final blackpill for me.

View attachment 206365View attachment 206364

My life would have been COMPLETELY different, it could be the polar opposite of what it is right now. This is truly the end for me. Im so sorry.
Looks quite a bit like me tbh, but leaner, and with better skin and coloring. Facepulling had better work fuuuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel
Are you retarded OP? Your maxila is completely normal, sure it isnt forward grown but if you did have that together with everything else thats good on your face then you would be a slayer. Your profile is still quite descent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, teenagepisces, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Are you retarded OP? Your maxila is completely normal, sure it isnt forward grown but if you did have that together with everything else thats good on your face then you would be a slayer. Your profile is still quite descent
I literally have no visible cheekbones, baggy under eye area with droopy lower eyelids and birdnose if thats not recessed I dont know what is. Also its hard for me to breathe through my nose and its slightly crooked, have TMJ and other facial asymmetries so its also a medical problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and PubertyMaxxer
I literally have no visible cheekbones, baggy under eye area with droopy lower eyelids and birdnose if thats not recessed I dont know what is. Also its hard for me to breathe through my nose and its slightly crooked, have TMJ and other facial asymmetries so its also a medical problem.
birdnose? it’s literally fine jfl.

you probably have a deviated septum. go to a ear nose and throat doc to get a diagnosis

I feel sorry for you.I am not that bad th.However there is always double jaw surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel
you don’t even look bad ya fuckin retard jfl

do you have an underbite? if not, your maxilla is literally just normal.
Except I went to ortho and he literally said I had midface deficiency

Your profile is above average 4.75psl. many arent as lucky as you and lack your mandible and chin projection
This is gold
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Lol my maxilla has grown forward properly, still a virgin stop coping muh maxilla. Yeah it's an important bone as it shapes basicly your entire face I agree with that.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Your maxilla is pretty average lol
yea i caged while scrolling down and seeing this comment

i imagined his maxilla being deofmred or something after reading the thread title

yea i caged while scrolling down and seeing this comment

i imagined his maxilla being deofmred or something after reading the thread title
I was diagnosed with midface deficiency by 2 orthodontists

Your browridge is perfect and your Mandible is completely OK.
You just have disgusting hair that needs to be cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Your browridge is perfect and your Mandible is completely OK.
You just have disgusting hair that needs to be cut.
I have donkey ears I use my hair to hide them

I was diagnosed with midface deficiency by 2 orthodontists
The average person has a bit of concavity

It’s only an issue if it effects your breathing..and even if it does, it’s not even a huge deal most of the time..

The main benefit of doublejaw in regard to health is the opening of the airways...if you don’t have sleep apnea then it’s hard to get it insured even mildly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I remember you bring s shitposter... How did you become high IQ?

@Maxillacel Dude you’d be above average looking with a much shorter hair cut