Just realized how recessed maxilla brutally destroyed my life

@Maxillacel Hair is the same though....

I’m saying you’d look good with short hair, to which the other guy replied “Did you see that morph” 🤷‍♂️

@Maxillacel Hair is the same though....

I’m saying you’d look good with short hair, to which the other guy replied “Did you see that morph” 🤷‍♂️
the morph shows that the hair isnt really the problem, bro :feelskek:

Your maxilla mogs @Short Ugly and Brown thata truelly Truecell maxilla
how do I fix it what surgery can I get

please answer me I want help @Titbot

Same, i probably started being anorexic so i can see my face even tho my maxilla was orthodontically pushed back cms. Anorexia made me boneless.
If only i knew what was wrong with my face, and that it can be fixed. My face is like some oversized glove to my facial bones.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel
Mogs my maxilla lol but seriously it’s not the reason women are rejecting you. Women don’t see your side profile across the bar and analyze if your maxilla is recessed or forward grown. If you have more failos than yea you’ll get rejected a lot

if you really want to see changes then start hardmewing religously. everysecond shouldnt be wasted you need bone remodelation so split the suture with force over time to upswing maxilla.

Mogs my maxilla lol but seriously it’s not the reason women are rejecting you. Women don’t see your side profile across the bar and analyze if your maxilla is recessed or forward grown. If you have more failos than yea you’ll get rejected a lot
every failo on my face is caused by the maxilla
if you really want to see changes then start hardmewing religously. everysecond shouldnt be wasted you need bone remodelation so split the suture with force over time to upswing maxilla.
why not just facepull?

Look at it this way; if you had a good maxilla, you'd have a weak chin

Normal maxilla dipshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas and Maxillacel
every failo on my face is caused by the maxilla

why not just facepull?
That’s from your genetics not your maxilla jfl.. if that was true my whole face would be subhuman and I wouldn’t have this long ass mandible and protruding chin

That’s from your genetics not your maxilla jfl.. if that was true my whole face would be subhuman and I wouldn’t have this long ass mandible and protruding chin
Bruh... I have every symptom of a recessed maxilla and TMJ

Bruh... I have every symptom of a recessed maxilla and TMJ
What else is gonna make your maxilla recessed besides genetics. Just go fucjing fix it with a face puller it’s not even bad

ur maxilla is average tbh

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Mogs my side profile

What are those symptoms ?
Baggy under eye area, nasolabial folds, droopy eyelids, crooked nose, narrow nasal airways, no cheekbones and bad under eye support in general becaude the bones are recessed

Baggy under eye area, nasolabial folds, droopy eyelids, crooked nose, narrow nasal airways, no cheekbones and bad under eye support in general becaude the bones are recessed
Ok I have most of that too except for crooked nose and narrow airway but it still doesn’t make your whole face terrible, if that were the case I’d be incel

I discovered i dont have recessed maxila, just recessed chin. I probably got the worst chin from profile in the world

false. i have good maxilla and i still have bad under eyes, droopy-ish eyelids.

it’s not 100% black and white.

You look average dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Maxillacel and nastynas
You have average forward growth.

• JFL
I have always wondered why I never got any female attention all throughout my life but I get it now. Im a no cheekbone having freak with a recessed maxilla all because of some fucking tonsil infections when I was a kid it destroyed my life. Imagine how different my life could have been if I had a properly grown maxilla. One thing I realized just now and I lost sleep over it and making this thread now. I thought I was living for 21 years but I was actually dead. I CANNOT cope with it its too brutal for me. Such a simple thing. This is the ultimate and final blackpill for me.

View attachment 206365View attachment 206364

My life would have been COMPLETELY different, it could be the polar opposite of what it is right now. This is truly the end for me. Im so sorry.
Well, luckily for you, the jaw, hair and eye area seem to remain average, meaning you are average aswell, and i know people with more recessed maxilla than you

i need maxilla & cheekbones (and to be at least 6" taller) and then i will slay

in other words never.

i need maxilla & cheekbones (and to be at least 6" taller) and then i will slay

in other words never.
LL, bimax+ modified lefort 3 and shoe lifts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4209
in time maybe i'll get bimax but maybe not ll
I need bimax and genio, and a modified lefort 3 too boyo. either those or over . I'm sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

op needs this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Steph4gr
I have always wondered why I never got any female attention all throughout my life but I get it now. Im a no cheekbone having freak with a recessed maxilla all because of some fucking tonsil infections when I was a kid it destroyed my life. Imagine how different my life could have been if I had a properly grown maxilla. One thing I realized just now and I lost sleep over it and making this thread now. I thought I was living for 21 years but I was actually dead. I CANNOT cope with it its too brutal for me. Such a simple thing. This is the ultimate and final blackpill for me.

View attachment 206365View attachment 206364

My life would have been COMPLETELY different, it could be the polar opposite of what it is right now. This is truly the end for me. Im so sorry.

Don't focus and dwell on the past. It won't help. Focus on how you can change and progress. Evolve.

• +1