Just realized how ugly my oneitis is without a mask

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
after weeks of searching for her on social media, I found a few of her profiles and realized how subhuman she looks without a mask. I have finally found a reason to live and I swear to god this whole mask ordeal is just one big psyop. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17525, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
after weeks of searching for her on social media, I found a few of her profiles and realized how subhuman she looks without a mask. I have finally found a reason to live and I swear to god this whole mask ordeal is just one big psyop. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
good no more oneitis
problem solved

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I just found a new one :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
thats brutal
my oneitis back in october had a bf already but at least she called me attractive and tall and i made money off her by selling my old PC to her :forcedsmile:

That’s why I never take my mask off

based

cringe
Eh she definitley liked me but it was too much work to maintain that cuz she had a twink version of sean opry as a bf jfl so he mogged me face wise

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Eh she definitley liked me but it was too much work to maintain that cuz she had a twink version of sean opry as a bf jfl so he mogged me face wise
to add she told me i was attractive tall had nice eyes and hair :lul:

happened to me with this latina I was eyeing lol. Thought she'd be a 6.5/10.. took off her mask and she was a 5 at best smh.

Man really got an oneitis for a girl she never saw with the mask off
It's over