just realized i get reported for being a catfish

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Your excessive engagement/replies to Crisick's threads has infected your brain with writing tales

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Danish_Retard, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Your excessive engagement/replies to Crisick's threads has infected your brain with writing tales
i literally just wanted to create another acc but they started banning me on everything lol i did hard reset there's no way they found me again. tinder just shows you the "you've been banned" page from the start if the number or device is banned.

i literally just wanted to create another acc but they started banning me on everything lol i did hard reset there's no way they found me again. tinder just shows you the "you've been banned" page from the start if the number or device is banned.
Yeah because they suspected that you're a "catfish" and reported you... Which is tales (y)

Even forum chads/chadlites haven't reported such incident

Yeah because they suspected that you're a "catfish" and reported you... Which is tales (y)

Even forum chads/chadlites haven't reported such incident
Then why would they report me?? I have nothing in my bio.

• Woah
Then why would they report me?? I have nothing in my bio.
maybe you make your account too many times and delete it and they had enough of it :oops:

maybe you make your account too many times and delete it and they had enough of it :oops:
no, new city too. changed everything. number, provider, IP, device, only thing equal are the pics. in which case it would mean your pics can get banned?? so you can get some forum chad pics, get your acc banned and get them banned too?? i doubt it.

• Woah
no, new city too. changed everything. number, provider, IP, device, only thing equal are the pics. in which case it would mean your pics can get banned?? so you can get some forum chad pics, get your acc banned and get them banned too?? i doubt it.
just use new pics retard...

jfl at you wasting so much time just to upload the same pics and get banned instantly :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
just use new pics retard...

jfl at you wasting so much time just to upload the same pics and get banned instantly :lul:
i upload them because they work. good expression good background good hair. i'd need to take a whole new set of selfies, that's the last thing i'll try to do. also if tinder really has facial recognition software it's over, i'd need surgery if this was true.

• Hmm...
nigga we've seen what you look like

nobody reported you for being a catfish :feelskek:

nigga we've seen what you look like

nobody reported you for being a catfish :feelskek:
that could be very likely as i got convos with stacylites who weren't near me so i was clearly an high placed account

someone from here reported you
or someone ran expriements wtih you in the past
doesn't make sense. i started getting banned on one account then they banned my device so i lost another acc too, then i changed device and ip and obv number and still under review or let's verify you're not a bot after an hour (the number and device were good, otherwise they would have banned me from the start and not even let me upload pics)