Just realized if I was black it would be end game for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
frendly

frendly

👁
This mulatto chic that’s been cooming for my white cock but refuses to actually do anything with me because she’s “tradpilled” or whatever the fuck that bs is. She told me that she (a half black bitch) would never in a million years find a black man attractive, the only time she would is if it was out of pity. Even if a black guy could financially sustain her needs she would still choose a broke white guy over him. Can you believe this? Her own kind :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thecel
Yeah, you started out pretty bad at larping

This mulatto chic that’s been cooming for my white cock but refuses to actually do anything with me because she’s “tradpilled” or whatever the fuck that bs is. She told me that she (a half black bitch) would never in a million years find a black man attractive, the only time she would is if it was out of pity. Even if a black guy could financially sustain her needs she would still choose a broke white guy over him. Can you believe this? Her own kind :lul:
JFL THIS PROJECTION, MY FUCKING SIDES :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back