Just realized it is absolutely over

K

Klaas Vaaker

Bronze
Just have the ugliest face in the world, recessed mandible, prey eye positive canthal tilt, narrow jaw, bad eyesight, autistic, low iq above 6 foot and white but narrow clavicles, small wrists. absolutely over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, Cutecel2001, lepo2317 and 1 other person
Hardmax or hamudi route. brutal

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Hardmax or hamudi route. brutal
hardmax won't fix the damage done by sleep apea in my younger years that caused my bone structure to be the same as that of some 13 year old girl

Surgery can save you

Surgery will save you boyo never give up

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
If thats the case and ur not low inhib enough to do a fucking brain body transplant then just enjoy life as it is bhai :bluepill::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Kofri727
Same here, if you take yourself seriously and being that way hurts your everyday life, better save cash and fix things you can ASAP. I realized my flaws in my early 20s and I did nothing about them. Now 30 wishing I got surgery 10 years ago (still not getting surgery).

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
Same here, if you take yourself seriously and being that way hurts your everyday life, better save cash and fix things you can ASAP. I realized my flaws in my early 20s and I did nothing about them. Now 30 wishing I got surgery 10 years ago (still not getting surgery).
How is your life now bhai?

hardmax won't fix the damage done by sleep apea in my younger years that caused my bone structure to be the same as that of some 13 year old girl
Bone structure aside, how ugly are you actually? a 4? a 3?

this is some good motivation to get surgury.

How is your life now bhai?
Most of the days I cope but there are times when I realize I fucked up my life because instead of saving for surgery I take drugs and drink alcohol wasting cash. Over for guy who didn't get a single DOLLAR from his parents. 90% of my friends get house/car/plenty of cash in their 20s from their parents/ grandparents (would be enough to fix my face) and I got nothing. Over man, it's so over.

• So Sad
Just realised by your name youre a fellow dutchcel
bro nederland is niet te doen, ik doe een studie met alleen maar kakkers, alle gasten zijn bijna allemaal 1 meter 90 plus

Most of the days I cope but there are times when I realize I fucked up my life because instead of saving for surgery I take drugs and drink alcohol wasting cash. Over for guy who didn't get a single DOLLAR from his parents. 90% of my friends get house/car/plenty of cash in their 20s from their parents/ grandparents (would be enough to fix my face) and I got nothing. Over man, it's so over.
well I do have like 50k in assests but like 35k in debt so I dont know if I should get surgery and get my net worth in the minus

Dang that sucks especially knowing that its too late. I have a malocclusion and really bad lower third + horrible breathing issues ( could probably be helped me MSE ) but I'm broke asf - currently 19. Telling these issues to my parents are pointless since they just reply with " you are overthinking","you are fine". stuff like that. I noticed my bite is getting worse over time and will probably be even shitter by the time I could actually save money for mse / braces. I honestly don't really know how to cope anymore. 19 and true KHHV and will probably be one until late 20s or never in the worst case. Hate seeing my friends enjoying their lives with their partners and here I am lonely as hell. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Klaas Vaaker
Dang that sucks especially knowing that its too late. I have a malocclusion and really bad lower third + horrible breathing issues ( could probably be helped me MSE ) but I'm broke asf - currently 19. Telling these issues to my parents are pointless since they just reply with " you are overthinking","you are fine". stuff like that. I noticed my bite is getting worse over time and will probably be even shitter by the time I could actually save money for mse / braces. I honestly don't really know how to cope anymore. 19 and true KHHV and will probably be one until late 20s or never in the worst case. Hate seeing my friends enjoying their lives with their partners and here I am lonely as hell. :feelswhy:
atleast you have friends, also just start coping with chewing mastic gum and thumpulling, I actually gained some expansion, only problem is that you need to be able to mew or have some device to keep your expansion.

• +1
How bad is your jaw?
like pretty narrow even though im low body fat with clearly visible abs it can easily dissapear into my neck. Luckily im not that recessed tho since I found out about the effects of mouth breathing at like 12 so I stopped mouth breathing during the day since then.

like pretty narrow even though im low body fat with clearly visible abs it can easily dissapear into my neck. Luckily im not that recessed tho since I found out about the effects of mouth breathing at like 12 so I stopped mouth breathing during the day since then.
dang thats kinda good . I only found out about mouth breathing stuff 2 years ago. Though unfortunately im forced to mouth breathe due to having chronic rhinitis and sinusitis

That's me but I'm normie with HTN potential. I have friends, I go out etc. but seeing HTN's getting decent pussy easily is heartbreaking. I have to work hard to get average slut while my HTN friends (I could be him with few surgeries) just sitting around getting girls approaching them is too much to bear.

That's me but I'm normie with HTN potential. I have friends, I go out etc. but seeing HTN's getting decent pussy easily is heartbreaking. I have to work hard to get average slut while my HTN friends (I could be him with few surgeries) just sitting around getting girls approaching them is too much to bear.
That's rough. I wonder how it feels like to be slaying 😕

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Klaas Vaaker
dang thats kinda good . I only found out about mouth breathing stuff 2 years ago. Though unfortunately im forced to mouth breathe due to having chronic rhinitis and sinusitis
you tried fixing your diet? eating a lot more meat and eggs fixed some of my breathing issues

• +1
Just have the ugliest face in the world, recessed mandible, prey eye positive canthal tilt, narrow jaw, bad eyesight, autistic, low iq above 6 foot and white but narrow clavicles, small wrists. absolutely over.
Stop complaining faggot

you tried fixing your diet? eating a lot more meat and eggs fixed some of my breathing issues
Idk man I barely even eat properly. My diet is complete shit and sometimes I eat 2 small meals. Im underweight as fuck too. 6'2 63kg

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Idk man I barely even eat properly. My diet is complete shit and sometimes I eat 2 small meals. Im underweight as fuck too. 6'2 63kg
yeah lol start with diet, will probably fix some of your issues.

• +1
This can be fix easily jfl

My nigga obviously surgeries

Then next would be doing a test e cycle with anavar + hgh to grow them wrists and clavicles.

This can be fix easily jfl

My nigga obviously surgeries

Then next would be doing a test e cycle with anavar + hgh to grow them wrists and clavicles.
did you do this? or are you not a subhuman?