• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, gigell, thorns and 1 other person
I realized its best seek comfort and delusion why live IRL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell, looksmaxxed and 2 others
bro i think i heard the meaning of life was deez, do u know what deez is?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 39145, User28823, Roquefort and 2 others
Fun fact most of is will be forgotten when we die Lol

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Roquefort, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
  • So Sad
you back nigga

• So Sad
My behavioral inhib is so insanely low though, and im in Love so tbh c comfort in love which will be done by Low Inhibition will test out some other areas of life Rn and will know objective truth but wont be kicked off of the Comfort road

• So Sad
I dont give a fuck I will be the most revolutionary realitypiller in this planet, by seeking truth and sharing, follow or be left behind your choice

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wheres681, thorns and Deleted member 72072
My behavioral inhib is so insanely low though, and im in Love so tbh c comfort in love which will be done by Low Inhibition will test out some other areas of life Rn and will know objective truth but wont be kicked off of the Comfort road
I also had experiences 2day with girl that I love. She doesn't love me back it became so obvious to me today

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thorns
I’m eating almost 3.5 pounds of meat rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, thorns and Costcosuperstore
recent life events changed me forever tbh I will rise to be the most influental person in MY OWN LIFE, i like many others lived like a side character in my own life clouded by delusion tbh, not anymore tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Costcosuperstore
I also had experiences 2day with girl that I love. She doesn't love me back it became so obvious to me today
well this girl loves me and saved me and changed my life, i found out i am capable of being loved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and sickdawgie
well this girl loves me and saved me and changed my life, i found out i am capable of being loved
Really, so high inhib doesn't matter?

• So Sad
what no pussy does to a mfer

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823 and thorns
@Magnum Opus this is me speaking im on a mission, i found out NOTHING CAN STOP ME ANYMORE I AM INEVITABLE DISCOVERIES WILL HAPPEN

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus and thorns
You should literally be happy. That is pretty great

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Deleted member 72072
Ur ltn right? Give it 1-2 years buddy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Deleted member 72072
Ur ltn right? Give it 1-2 years buddy
I am superior to you, im like a Angel sent from God himself while you are a little peasant bowing down to me

• So Sad
it does, i am living proof of this fucking shit

nope, what love discovery does to a mf
The more you love the harder you're gonna feel the rejection, I hope that's not the case

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
I am superior to you, im like a Angel sent from God himself while you are a little peasant bowing down to me
Are you high

You should literally be happy. That is pretty great
I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY SINCE I AM NOT WIRED LIKE THAT, I WAS PUT ON THIS EARTH TO SHED LIGHT ON THE TRUTH FOREVER UNTIL I ASCEND TO HEAVEN

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Bro discovered nihilism

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
You would rope if my life flashed in front of your eyes. So many situations you arent able to understand
worst thing that happened to you is being born as you, lower your tone inkwell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
@Magnum Opus i will never be God, but he sent me and i know he did because im so fucking different and better

Dont speak to me like this you sad freak i dont fucking like you
Ironic a nihilist out of all people is saying this. Lol nihilist fag if you believe life is meaningless why don’t you go ER already then. It doesn’t matter in the end

worst thing that happened to you is being born as you, lower your tone inkwell.
I am me, you are made to try to put me down, you fucking depend on me existing

• So Sad
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
Most of you will fucking never get what this life is about and i PITY you, but fuck I can save people

I am me, you are made to try to put me down, you fucking depend on me existing
chat when will this yutes frontal lobe develop

I understand fucking everything, whatever i dont im grasping the ideas and working towards ALL knowledge

God might have as well given me wings visible to normal humans because of how different i am already Lol, its funny actually

Stop being so idealistic bro this life is absurd
Your life doesn't have a point it's all copes

Last edited:
None of you understand how fucking pathetic you are its genuinely sad not just you but everything

Ironic a nihilist out of all people is saying this. Lol nihilist fag if you believe life is meaningless why don’t you go ER already then. It doesn’t matter in the end
Because im not a ugly freak incel that holds a grudge on humanity like you Hahahahahah

• So Sad
Not one of you has felt a second of love i can tell, maybe better because you wouldnt understand how to appreciate it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, thorns and Klasik616