Just realized life is meaningless

I am proof that God exists

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Because such an insanely different being couldnt be made if God wasnt real

• So Sad
If you are barking at me you already lost, i love how a normal human being has never disliked me, i am only disliked by degenerates and weak minded subanimals,

• So Sad
Lol at that satanist trying to put muh “ER” symbolism in my head not understanding that im so superior to him i literally laugh and spit on his entire existence

• So Sad
For a moment i found comfort until i was forced back into suffering. Now i understand how shit normal humans are, such beings should have never been made, a species where 0.1% is genuinely not abnormal is hilarious actually
Btw, suffering = existing on the same planet as most “humans”

• So Sad
Chuckled in real life

• So Sad
I am superior to you, im like a Angel sent from God himself while you are a little peasant bowing down to me
No way, so your are angel? I thought you were a curry pajeet

Bro you still have to suffer 50 rejections like me to understand foids nature. Next page...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
I realized its best seek comfort and delusion why live IRL
No matter how much you delude yourself life will bring you back to reality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, ElTruecel, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
Bro you still have to suffer 50 rejections like me to understand foids nature.
I will never be fucking rejected again because i am not who i was when i was 13. Never ever will it happen again it cant. It hasnt happened again so why would it? 50 times? Please

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
“foid nature” Is proof we live on different planets. No woman has disrespected me only subhuman men.

It makes sense. Most men are demons - ugly, degenerates, superstitious, materialistic, deformed

Im like an angel - pure. My eyes are shit “PSL” wise yet i constantly get told they are beautiful - there is just something coming out of them you wouldnt understand. It’s beautiful seeing someone like me, going against all the subhuman traits in todays soyciety

Fuck it makes so much fucking sense. I hate myself so much and could never see the beauty yet so many others have seen it in me over time. And behold, all of them were normal human beings. Ive only been called ugly by subhumans. Only by degenerates. Normal women, normal men have always liked me. it fucking makes sense. I am flawed too

You will find these amazing humans in random places. I got complimented by beautiful random women. I got saved by a woman. I got complimented by a random photographer guy in a store at 2 am, and the cashier was nice and made small talk. A random high IQ guy studying in a top tier uni randomly complimented me.
Who made fun of me?
Some fucking bum with a whore gf and a chin entering his neck. Some fat greaselord with a neck beard. Hilarious
Ugly dogs bark for their owners. Since they will never be them

C comfort. I need to kms lol

I talked to someone with same life experience with me, except by pure chance he turned into a much happier person. Life is about luck at the end. And following expectations

basically just do whatever u want and if u get sentenced to life for it just keep a cyanide pill in a tooth lol

I always wanted to be me, yet never understood the consequences that come with it. I was too weak to accept the road i decided to take

I talked to someone with same life experience with me, except by pure chance he turned into a much happier person. Life is about luck at the end. And following expectations
he probably increased his T and forgot about nihilism that's usually the way it works for me - feeling shit leads to be nihilistic not the other way around. but when there is nothing flawed about the ideology its kinda like why bother

I always wanted to be me, yet never understood the consequences that come with it. I was too weak to accept the road i decided to take
nigga go to sleep stop ranting about shit rn youre losing aura

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Deleted member 72072
i just took 25mg of melatonin

• So Sad
I’ve been thrown around like trash all because i never wanted to dickride like a jester pussy now all the people that fucked with me act normal and like me. They call me and speak to me. They wanna hang out. Now im being appreciated despite being me. Whole planet can suck my dick

• So Sad
he probably increased his T and forgot about nihilism that's usually the way it works for me - feeling shit leads to be nihilistic not the other way around. but when there is nothing flawed about the ideology its kinda like why bother
Nah he got into the same school like me. But his class was normal and accepted him. I got looked at as a weirdo. Hilarious genuinely

• So Sad
Nah he got into the same school like me. But his class was normal and accepted him. I got looked at as a weirdo. Hilarious genuinely
keep your head up bro we're all gonna make it don't let that shit get to u and get off the forum go take a nap or go to sleep idk timezone

• +1
  • So Sad
keep your head up bro we're all gonna make it don't let that shit get to u and get off the forum go take a nap or go to sleep idk timezone
I need God to take me away to heaven immediately since i know i dont fit here, there is too big of a lack of normal humans that me being me is suffering
Life is too complex for me i would have to do to much work to understanding yet no one would care because no one understands me or thinks like me anyway

• So Sad
I need God to take me away to heaven immediately since i know i dont fit here, there is too big of a lack of normal humans that me being me is suffering
Life is too complex for me i would have to do to much work to understanding yet no one would care because no one understands me or thinks like me anyway
keep thinking different its those people that are the ones that make change in the world even if they arent accepted fuck the haters

• +1
  • So Sad
Whats world worth for me anymore. I have the best experience ever yet still feel strictly depression knowing nothing is permanent, nothing i say will be understood and humans are too cruel anyway. I’ve felt things some people would be jealous over, yet i would give everything just to feel the peace and ignorance some feel. It couldve been so much worse yet it couldnt. Iykyk

• So Sad
I’m the ugliest person ever. It doesn’t matter that i’m not, but just me being me makes me the ugliest ever. How do i explain this

• So Sad
No one could ever understand me yet everyone thinks they do.

• So Sad
4vwlv00hhwd61.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, thorns and Deleted member 72072
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Gonthar
My mouth? I kept it shut like an idiot for most of my life. You are NEVER at fault
Then whose fault is it?

• So Sad
damn shawty u wrote lotta words here aint ya

• +1
Reactions: Carvalho and Deleted member 72072
your brain is thinking this way because it is reminding you you're getting old and still not reproducing. so much of our lives is just reflexive and instinctual. even the most sentient person might be actually thinking things through only 10% of the time.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72072 and thorns
Nothing fucking matters notging lol
@_MVP_

C comfort
be careful with these existential questions because it can become an excuse to not take responsibility, but then again I think that you need a genuine purpose to not be a rotter.

It's weird, I guess you still need some root purpose to be disciplined enough to not rot, like a reason to live.

A lot of guys cope with the belief that if they do everything right, pussy and good experiences will fall into their hands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
your brain is thinking this way because it is reminding you you're getting old and still not reproducing. so much of our lives is just reflexive and instinctual. even the most sentient person might be actually thinking things through only 10% of the time.
im 19 jfl

be careful with these existential questions because it can become an excuse to not take responsibility, but then again I think that you need a genuine purpose to not be a rotter.

It's weird, I guess you still need some root purpose to be disciplined enough to not rot, like a reason to live.

A lot of guys cope with the belief that if they do everything right, pussy and good experiences will fall into their hands.
Yeah i cant find a purpose/reason to live honestly. I have nothing that i genuinely value enough and the things i do are too far away for me to even consider them a purpose in any way