Just realized my mom thinks i'm an incel.

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I live with her, and I've been talking about looksmaxing to her for a while. I'm gymmaxxing, lost 15 pounds, and using products for my skin.

Today she confronted me about it, didn't use these words but she said that I was an autistic incel, that all my looksmaxxing is cope, she hates going outside because of people running into her and asking about me, and that my only hope was betabuxxing.

Kind of blackpilling but we haven't liked each other for years. I turn 18 soon so I'm at risk of being kicked out. What's a realistic timeframe to "think deeply about it" and be "convinced" by her bluepill?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
15713.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, amorfati, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
Well just move out then? I can honestly say living alone mogs hard living home, even if you have good parents, and your mother just sounds mean.
Only thing I don't really like is cooking, but otherwise it's awesome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14774, sytyl and 3 others
Incel is an involuntary celibate, in other words, a person who doesn't have sex even though he wants it. Your mom could get rid of your inceldom if she wanted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 15099, thereallegend and 11 others
Goddamn incel piece of shit...

Incel is an involuntary celibate, in other words, a person who doesn't have sex even though he wants it. Your mom could get rid of your inceldom if she wanted.
(y)

What are you doing stepmom?

your mother should be hung on a tree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati and volcelfatcel
Is your mum curry or asian?

I live with her, and I've been talking about looksmaxing to her for a while. I'm gymmaxxing, lost 15 pounds, and using products for my skin.

Today she confronted me about it, didn't use these words but she said that I was an autistic incel, that all my looksmaxxing is cope, she hates going outside because of people running into her and asking about me, and that my only hope was betabuxxing.

Kind of blackpilling but we haven't liked each other for years. I turn 18 soon so I'm at risk of being kicked out. What's a realistic timeframe to "think deeply about it" and be "convinced" by her bluepill?
Whatever anyone else says to you especially about the looksmaxing being cope part don't believe it. Most women hate men who want to cheat their genetics through looksmaxig. They will sneer and howl and hiss at you.
Stay away from them and focus on your looksmaxig and moneymaxxing.
Don't listen to her.
Do something out of your life man.
Stay strong!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and incel194012940
Just tell her you're gay or non-binary, she will be like: 'Ohh, thank God, I was afraid you were an incel!'.

• +1
Reactions: bobt