Just realized natural gym celling is not worth it if your tall

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If your 185cm tall (6'1) + tall barefoot, it basically is bad pre-position to expect or have a goal in looking jacked unless you take steroids. You can at most look lean and DYEL or fat and Strong (Oxymoronic considering the leverage's/ROM) but you will never look big/wide.

At most is looking non-skinny as a tall guy when your naturally lift.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
Fair, I’m roiding my way to fame tbh
That is necessary considering the fame is using gram's of gear, but I would personally find the natural lifting journey more enjoyable long term wise short, tall or average height or not.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Not impossible but hard

Not impossible but hard
Would take long time that's it, which is implied that it is nearly impossible if 185cm tall + barefoot, only tall guys with shorter arm's relative to their height look decently wide/blocky looking.

Depends tbh, I’ll try to use the least amount possible.

It is, once I come off I’ll have terrible BDD for life, it is what it is.
You get the BDD mostly because you attained for a short time of a supra physiological unnatural state of muscularity that made you felt like superhuman and chemically made your inhibiton, confidence, drive, and mental state positivev until you realise that short time is met with the final destination of your castration by the latest date of your 30's at minimum. Not trying to fear monger steroid's but they do seem to be underestimated when talked about the side effects besides the retard's who believe it's not that bad PCT.

However, in your case attaining the top of the fame implie's your making a earning off it which is completely fine like as if your a sport athlete who take's PED's which is completely justified for a reason of taking anabolic steroid's.

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
Would take long time that's it, which is implied that it is nearly impossible if 185cm tall + barefoot, only tall guys with shorter arm's relative to their height look decently wide/blocky looking.
i am 186 and it was hard to fill my frame and idk if i even fill it, can i pm you and rate my physique?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
i am 186 and it was hard to fill my frame and idk if i even fill it, can i pm you and rate my physique?
Screenshot 25

Both natural lifter's

Left is Justin Lee (26-year-olds currently), 12-year consistent training.

Right is Alex leonidas (28-30 years old currently), 12-14 years of consistent training

Justin is 6'1, and Alex is 5'5, but you can see if they weren't next to each other and from a individual perspective, alex looks bigger because of the frame filled out easier.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337
If your 185cm tall (6'1) + tall barefoot, it basically is bad pre-position to expect or have a goal in looking jacked unless you take steroids. You can at most look lean and DYEL or fat and Strong (Oxymoronic considering the leverage's/ROM) but you will never look big/wide.

Doesn't matter when it comes to attracting women, looking athletic with a good shoulder to waist ratio + tall is far superior to being wide and bulky anyway.

Doesn't matter when it comes to attracting women, looking athletic with a good shoulder to waist ratio + tall is far superior to being wide and bulky anyway.
Usually, it just depends on the women, but an athletic good shoulder to waist ratio physique implies a peak natural physique which takes 5-8 year's to attain.

Usually, it just depends on the women, but an athletic good shoulder to waist ratio physique implies a peak natural physique which takes 5-8 year's to attain.

View attachment 2788992
A shoulder to width ratio comes down to your genetics and being decently trained. It doesn't require 5+ years training for that.

The guy you posted also looks roided and many girls would say that his physique is 'too much'.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Facts

It’s very demotivating to gymcel when you gotta eat so fucking much and buy food also as it’s very expensive

But i’ll workout anyway just because

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and TheRagingBull
A shoulder to width ratio comes down to your genetics and being decently trained. It doesn't require 5+ years training for that.

The guy you posted also looks roided and many girls would say that his physique is 'too much'.
Likely doses of TRT, but that is not even high dose’s and can be replicated through natural lifting just a way longer peroid of training consistently to achieve..

Facts

It’s very demotivating to gymcel when you gotta eat so fucking much and buy food also as it’s very expensive

But i’ll workout anyway just because
Its like $200-300 a week for a 6”1 tall barefoot male to look Aesthetic physique naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
gymceling=/=achieving the bulky roidcel look. Even for a lean somewhat muscular physique you need to gymmaxx

I'll follow this up by saying that if you think you need to get to a natty limit physique to attract women, and you are currently not attracting women, then you a) probably don't have the requisite facial attractiveness b) you're not tall enough. Your problem is not because you aren't big enough😂. The biggest looksmax is leanmaxxing to achieve stronger facial definition

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, socialcel and Deleted member 51465
You get the BDD mostly because you attained for a short time of a supra physiological unnatural state of muscularity that made you felt like superhuman and chemically made your inhibiton, confidence, drive, and mental state positivev until you realise that short time is met with the final destination of your castration by the latest date of your 30's at minimum. Not trying to fear monger steroid's but they do seem to be underestimated when talked about the side effects besides the retard's who believe it's not that bad PCT.

However, in your case attaining the top of the fame implie's your making a earning off it which is completely fine like as if your a sport athlete who take's PED's which is completely justified for a reason of taking anabolic steroid's.
High IQ, except the castration, there’s a 15% chance you go infertile, still significant of course.

Not if you have wide frame, tall + wide frame= great physique