Just realized that this forum is for eternal losers

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Don’t get me wrong, logging from time to time in to read some BOTB threads is fine, but dudes are living on this forum. Litterly the definition of eternal losers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, bndar.337, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
Unrelated but did that Volufiline worked for you now ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ascension
eternal incels

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Unrelated but did that Volufiline worked for you now ?
I did see some improvements, it is more **filled** rn. I haven’t been consistent with it, so i’ll keep going. You need to be consistent with it for 2-4 months to see noticeable changes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Primalsplit, Infinite and 1 other person
and you are a jew, filthiest form of life to ever exist.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I did see some improvements, it is more **filled** rn. I haven’t been consistent with it, so i’ll keep going. You need to be consistent with it for 2-4 months to see noticeable changes.
Are there any softmax that works for the eye area except ice hooding and Volufiline ?

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Are there any softmax that works for the eye area except ice hooding and Volufiline ?
You mean undereyes or the whole eye area in general?

Whole eye area in general
Eyelashes and eyebrows maxxing.
Volufiline, caffeine solution and eye cream for undereyes. Concealer. Lash curler to curl lashes. Icing.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
This forum unironically has better looking men than average, since we all take care of ourselves, our bodies, style, etc. to the point of autism; and even many girls are beginning to take notice that most "PSLcels" are volcels who only can't get laid because they feel so hideously ugly they declare it over before it ever began (and even then, I have seen women say they'd still date PSLers because apparently we are still better looking)

• +1
Yes, if you have somewhat of a Life there Is no reason to post here. Just talk about your slays to your friends

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, yeeyeeslayer and moreroidsmoredates
water

• +1