Just realized we are 1 viral TikTok away from the blackpill and this site GOING MAINSTREAM [What the future will be like after mainstream blackpill]

What? People get surgery just to get a good job?
Even in korea highschool kids are gifted surgery for birthday and other events to make them stand out Koreans are no joke. Literally all want to looksmaxx no shame

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ezio6, Gaia262 and 2 others
Dermatologist are cope just buy tret and l that good stuff

Will go anyways because I need them to prescribe me Fin or Minoxidil to prevent hair loss. I'm Norwood 1.5 with receding temples and don't want to be Norwood 2 (or 3 or 4). Will get hair transplant but after the other surgeries, it's a lower priority for me at this moment.
I also need that the dermatologist tells me exactly what kind of skin I have because it is confusing as fuck, so I can start a routine that actually works for me 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Will go anyways because I need them to prescribe me Fin or Minoxidil to prevent hair loss. I'm Norwood 1.5 with receding temples and don't want to be Norwood 2 (or 3 or 4). Will get hair transplant but after the other surgeries, it's a lower priority for me at this moment.
I also need that the dermatologist tells me exactly what kind of skin I have because it is confusing as fuck, so I can start a routine that actually works for me 100%.
Bro it's prolly oily. You can look at in the morning after you wake up immediately in the mirror. If it looks oily and greasy you have oily skin. Oily skin is also prone to acne

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Bro it's prolly oily. You can look at in the morning after you wake up immediately in the mirror. If it looks oily and greasy you have oily skin. Oily skin is also prone to acne

I think I have the unlucky combination of dry + oily but I'm unsure, still will check with dermatologist to be 100% certain of it. Thanks!

More like they will shut down this site and send us all to mental asylums while calling us incels :(

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, thecel and Banderacell
people have been saying this since the birth of PSL lol. the blackpill will never go mainstream. you need a certain amount of acquired bitterness and negative life experience or a specific type of analytical / observing personality to not violently reject it upon hearing it. normies already laugh and make fun of people spreading basic redpill concepts, you think they will suddenly accept the blackpill?

This.

The blackpill "going mainstream" isn't the same thing as blackpill views becoming widely believed. If 100% of normies knew about the blackpill's existence, a small minority of them would really believe it's true.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Literally all it would take is 1 random tiktoker to go viral making a tiktok about this site and the blackpill

Then we are all fucked.

All surgeries and methods will become mainstream, then it will be giga over

Every guy in clubs will be wearing lifts

It will become a massive competition, who can wear the biggest lifts

6ft guys
will start getting 6 inch LL

All white normies will SEAmaxx and bangkok will become london with only thai foids

You'll go to the club and every guy has perfect faces and jaws with no failos

The entire world will be this fake futuristic gigasuperficial fucking mess

And if ur a normie and you dont do extreme surgeries then you will fall behind

There will be like breeding grounds and everyone uses chad/stacey sperm donor or surrogate mother

Dads will be pumping their sons full of HGH until their head explodes

We are so fucked if this happens. Genuinely getting a cordisol spike just writing this thread thinking about it

This site needs to go private
We gotta do what it takes to stop this

some phaggots here post blackpilled shit on tiktok anyways, you cunts need to stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
consider taking your meds

• JFL
shut the fuck up or I’ll eat your ass

We need to gated community maxx ASAP

• +1
Yea indian festival. Once a year where grannies examine grandson cock for deformities.

@inferiorpispot234 @Chinacurry @Preoximerianas

Tell him more about it guys

Happens in Bangladesh too, mine was like "preo yours is so big, moggs all your cousins" :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Sigmamale and Deleted member 17829
Some parts of the blackpill will be mainstream, others will not. The more brutal the pill is the less likely it is to go mainstream. For example heightpill is already mainstream on TikTok, and normies are already getting LL. I know for a fact the racepill will never go mainstream, it would ruffle a lot of feathers. :feelshah: . Other things like the JBpill @personalityinkwell , women's body counts, ES ratio, agepill, darktriadpill will never go mainstream

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Patient A
there’s was a tiktok a while ago that got 60k likes talking about looksmax. but honestly, most people are redpilled. surgery is “too vain” for the average person. but yes, everyone will be blackpilled in the next decade naturally as women keep being more picky.

looksmaxxing is just losing weight and thats pretty much it lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18244
This site, incelism, and the blackpill already are mainstream. Lucky, the retards don’t believe any of it either because they’re foids, chads, or normies and sub5s who’ve been told by girls and mommy their whole lives that they need to be a respectful and non-judgemental little boy and maybe one day he’ll get to hold a becky’s hair while she’s licking a htn’s balls. Oh boy.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Sonny Black, Patient A and 1 other person
If the real blackpill goes mainstream the only thing that would happen is that people would make fun of us calling us betas and losers. That's the only way this place could go mainstream. Normies that spend 3 hours scrolling on tik tok every day don't have the cognitive ability to even go to the BotB section of this forum, let alone read what's in there. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ezio6, AscendingHero and 2 others
Yea indian festival. Once a year where grannies examine grandson cock for deformities.

@inferiorpispot234 @Chinacurry @Preoximerianas

Tell him more about it guys
Mirin granny slayer bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
people have been saying this since the birth of PSL lol. the blackpill will never go mainstream. you need a certain amount of acquired bitterness and negative life experience or a specific type of analytical / observing personality to not violently reject it upon hearing it. normies already laugh and make fun of people spreading basic redpill concepts, you think they will suddenly accept the blackpill?
Legit I feel it would take very little to steer so-called "blackpillers" towards the redpill or maybe even the bluepill. It's just 23yrs of negative reinforcement and not a single positive experience with females. What can I say? The blackpill is all I have ever known. I would probably be some coping redpiller if I wasn't treated like shit on a shoe by a large minority of women.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, AscendingHero and Deleted member 17829
looksmaxxing as hard as some of the niggas around here is niche af

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
There’s enough curry retards and teenage retards with bad advice in this forum to make many more @curlyheadjames types

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Deleted member 17829

There’s no way near enough surgeons

I should delete my account this website has so many retards

there’s was a tiktok a while ago that got 60k likes talking about looksmax. but honestly, most people are redpilled. surgery is “too vain” for the average person. but yes, everyone will be blackpilled in the next decade naturally as women keep being more picky.
Average Tik tok normie attention span is too small to do anything lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
Already seen over 5 viral videos just on blackpill points. It’s already on their radar

• +1
peak autism, you guys pretend as if looksmaxxing was secret knowledge:lul:
every normie softmaxxes and not even "blackpilled" guys get LL surgery done etc.
no they don't jfl. every time I go outside I see lots of normies who are overweight, shitty hair, and with 0 fashion sense.
and pretty much no non-blackpilled people get LL done. and LL isn't that big of a deal, we don't want knowledge regarding FACIAL SURGERY to spread

Most normies are way too bluepilled to take anything said on this site seriously
no not really. this website itself won't go viral because it is way too weird.

however, the knowledge, especially regarding surgerymaxxing will, when some normie makes a youtube channel which has much more mainstream appeal and a lot less of the PSL vibe. its only a matter of time and hence why we should close off this site ASAP

if you don't believe me and think that this is a super-unrealistic scenario, look at South Korea. this is what the west will look like if our knowledge goes mainstream in way that is palatable to normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
This tbh. Even when presented with data, most normies will reject the blackpill. It's too depressing to acknowledge the truth for many people.
You can go to twitter right now and try to convince the people there of the blackpill. You can post all studies about women and how superficial they are, with no exceptions and they would still deny it.

You need to be either somewhat bitter/depressed or have a very analytical view of the world, where you just autistically look at the data in a completely objective way. Those are the only people who accept the blackpill. And there aren't many people out there who are like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Paroxysm
The minimal iq for normies/chad/richsub5 for understanding blackpill is 130+ Imo, women doesnt count tho they live in tutorial mode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
There’s enough curry retards and teenage retards with bad advice in this forum to make many more @curlyheadjames types
look man if this site goes viral which one video some foids exposing this site about me got some views but not viral
keep in mind i go down so do yall so its not completely my fault

you need a certain amount of acquired bitterness and negative life experience or a specific type of analytical / observing personality to not violently reject it upon hearing it
More and more people are going to start having these blackpilling experiences at the rate things are going. It’s just a matter of time.

Right now, we’re in a transitional period, going from boomer monogamy to zoomer hypergamy. We understood the current meta early, but once it gets bad enough it will be undeniable for the rest.

• +1
Reactions: sergiu
Just lol at the idiots saying the blackpill will never become mainstream.

You think normies just won't notice or care when suddenly half of males are truecels?

THE ONLY REASON NORMIES HAVE HISTORICALLY STAYED BLUEPILLED IS BECAUSE OF BETABUCKSING. That shit will soon become obsolete.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, copemaxxeer and Deleted member 2729
Wait a minute. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING was the "theory" puahate/msic/4chan first started spamming/promoting. That;s was a 'red pill' and spams it every day. Look for events on google and PROVE looks theory, try google 1000s of studies and pick some out that agree the most with the conclusion, woman pick handsome man not ugly man. straight men analyzing Males Model videos which is now part of Looksmaxxer brand... then it was the LMS meme. Colez, and years late a small pickup comeback (i think)

So 10 years later, I guess top Looks Theorists, the most experienced Basement guys, guest scientist Mike Mew, autodidacts/forum addicts on lookism, all analyzed over a million tinder date experiments, over 1000 hours of pua in field, state of the art morphs, all surgrery, drugs mega reviews and many more... and now have finally release their results for a general public release, a tenth anniversary special. will brute style or aspie male model be the archetype?. Will ROIDS get a star showing, will there be a way to legally get MDMA to good looking aspies. I'm thinking less emphasis on cheekbones, and I hope the hipster beard has finally been dropped. On the money and status side, I'm going to predict a fall for status and a little jump for money. I'd imagine being broke now would require a strong showing from at least major feature AND 5/10 baeline and i think a height excess

Anyway here it ls:

After 10 years are you ready for the new red pill? We're not in fact. We need abandoned limits and accept anything for the truth. Even if it's dirty, dangerous or sad or despairing. Or awesome. Our best teams have completed all of the work and the result are in and clear. This is state of art. This is the BLACKPILL. And I am here to tell you all that conclusively.... LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

How bad will normalfag react, roastie, average guy, geek get rustled?.
Probably not too much on the looks thing, maybe a bit of annoyance. . The people who rage literally every day about Lookz to be fair are the incels or ppl with incel tendencies. So the OP talking about normalfag, after watching, emptying their banks for extreme surgeries, drugs. Leg Lengtheng so this might be wishful thinking...BTW has 1 (one) person from any of these website got leg lengthen surgery and proved it?. not book, not consult, done.
Also I haven't seen the full vid but at a guess they'll more focussed about incels themselves, the baddies afterall rather than (likely) questionable reports on the Looksizeverything. But I get what the Incel would want: to get the normalfag and say SEE, LOOKS DOES MATTERS FOR GF I WAS RIGHT,

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This forum should just lookismmaxx and disappear for good

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 2729
Time to learn persian/Arabic as a plan B then, if the west becomes south Korea it truly it's over. :feelswhy:

• +1
why we should go private vol 191828782
Literally all it would take is 1 random tiktoker to go viral making a tiktok about this site and the blackpill

Then we are all fucked.

All surgeries and methods will become mainstream, then it will be giga over

Every guy in clubs will be wearing lifts

It will become a massive competition, who can wear the biggest lifts

6ft guys
will start getting 6 inch LL

All white normies will SEAmaxx and bangkok will become london with only thai foids

There will be like breeding grounds and everyone uses chad/stacey sperm donor or surrogate mother

Dads will be pumping their sons full of HGH until their head explodes

We are so fucked if this happens. Genuinely getting a cordisol spike just writing this thread thinking about it

This site needs to go private
dude it happened, I saw a semi viral tiktok where somebody talked bout this site we need to go private ASAP

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 17829
dude it happened, I saw a semi viral tiktok where somebody talked bout this site we need to go private ASAP
u got a link? its so over

how many views did it get

and what did they say?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
u got a link? its so over

how many views did it get

and what did they say?
wait i got a screenshot of it on my phone i took it yesterday man i was shook. It was about the 10/90 rule that 90 percent of guys get 0 play

Attachments

• 2aa5b6ff-318e-46d4-a11a-3c0983ade471.jpg
    2aa5b6ff-318e-46d4-a11a-3c0983ade471.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
wait i got a screenshot of it on my phone i took it yesterday man i was shook. It was about the 10/90 rule that 90 percent of guys get 0 play
its so over man, that gives me anxeity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
its so over man, that gives me anxeity
i swear this forum will be filled with people that wont contribute and jusssst fucking make this mainstream ( OVER )

• +1
  • JFL