Just realized what makes my proportions unlike all the other teenagers and more childlike

women are not visual bro

And it happened to me while thinking about the mfs from life is strange 2

I realized how similar i was, we both some thin ass 17 year old 5'7'' beaners with non-existent shoulders.
View attachment 1347485View attachment 1347480

But unlike me, these traits that i dwelled over for such a long time and that i have to get reminded of every passing second on here don't seem to make him look undeveloped and strange like it does with me. He looks like a normal teenager hitting all the right developmental milestones.

How could this be? Why him and not me?

The answer is, because these things weren't the cause of my proportions being unlike a 16/17 year old..

The cause was torso.

View attachment 1347493
Despite sharing every other proportion with them, such as head size, leg length, arm length, shoulder width, them having thrice my torso size allows them to look their age but me, lacking this feature, brings me back from 17 years old to 12 years old, and makes it impossible for me to have the ''thin teenager'' look like they do.

Because of my small surface area, any weight at all will always make me look stocky in clothes, even when i'm less than 40kg (90lbs) and it's a major SMVmin.

Significantly reduce his torso size and he starts looking a lil like someone ..
View attachment 1347502View attachment 1347500
Despite me having longer legs and arms, a longer torso actually makes him look much taller and older, which is ironic as usually a long torso makes people look shorter.

Another fun thing to consider: if my torso was lengthened to that of the game character, and we say we're 5'7'' (my height in the picture), i would be 5'10''-5'11''.

I always wondered why, despite being taller than my brother, he started looking like a developing teenager at the right age and i've always been in this phase of limbo wondering when it'll be my turn. I suppose that was long ago, and the reality is just my bodily structure being cucked. My brother had a tall and wide torso, which spared him of my fate.

This made him look normal despite being 5'6''.

Man, i can cope with being a manlet. But i can't cope with being compressed. All clothes look bad on me. I constantly wonder wtf to put on just to always be dissapointed, but the reality isn't that the fit was bad, just that my body is, and there's nothing i can do about it. Leg lengthening is out of the question as i already look like a botched LL patient. Getting LL would make me look like a circus freak.

It's time to stop coping with my face. It's over.
Holy shit. Its so over for that frame

lol thx the song in ur avi got some damn good vocals. idk if I'm cofusing shit up but i stopped giving oaf opportunities cuz he did hyperpop? imma try listening 2 his stuff more now tho