Just remember guys... it could be worse.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
uyB0Bin.jpg

roapdKm.jpg

images

lIkxMMR.jpg

ADKXVY0.jpg

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Filcel
zyros looks extremely harmless in this pic. jsanza looks 200x more scary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, SayNoToRotting, Never_Began and 1 other person
"I may be living in a shitty 3rd world slum with no running water or electricity, but at least i'm not a starving African who's eating mud for breakfast"

This mentality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, PYT, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
you think zyros is worse than you lol?

4th pic mogs me :feelsbadman:

DO YOU REALLY THINK ZYROS IS WORSE THAN YOU?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
"I may be living in a shitty 3rd world slum with no running water or electricity, but at least i'm not a starving African who's eating mud for breakfast"

This mentality

Most people here are either average or unnoticeably under, including me. These people are all truecels which is a far cry from being just average or so.

zyros looks extremely harmless in this pic. jsanza looks 200x more scary

Btw dude I compacted your midface and you look about x300 better, you should join the midfacecel crowd that's formed here.

you think zyros is worse than you lol?

No I just find him bothersome. In his case, the problem is personality. And he's just fun to meme about.
DO YOU REALLY THINK ZYROS IS WORSE THAN YOU?

No, I don't, he's better looking than me. It's just a diss on him because he's so fucking unlikeable on reddit and Lookism.

Btw dude I compacted your midface and you look about x300 better, you should join the midfacecel group here.

I don't really care because I run low trust game

• +1
LOL ZYROS SLAYS

• +1
Umm low trust involves a compact midface
low trust is when you look at yourself in the mirror with a neutral face and it looks like you are going to stab someone

>it could be worse

Yeah, could be a lot fucking better too, the average normie has a significantly higher quality of life than I ever will, I will never get over the fact that I didn't lose my virginity in my teens.

Also, why would you use a pic of Zyros when he got laid multiple times and got approached by male model recruiters.

• +1
>it could be worse

Yeah, could be a lot fucking better too, the average normie has a significantly higher quality of life than I ever will, I will never get over the fact that I didn't lose my virginity in my teens.

Also, why would you use a pic of Zyros when he got laid multiple times and got approached by male model recruiters.

Zyros has been approached by model recruiters? Wow lmfao

lol @ Zyros
He has a good face but his frame is girl scout tier.

a lot of these dudes can be ok if they lost weight maybe but over for the currycel indeed

Subhumans tbh.

They simply do not deserve a human companion

The guy before zyros lol thats the guy im talking about

• JFL
Reactions: PYT