Just remember ylrven. You looked like this when you started steroids. So now you will NEVER kno your true genetic potential without bum injections

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Just remember:

You looked like this when you started steroids. So now you will NEVER kno your true genetic potential without bum injections

You clown. Utter clown.

None of the legendary body builders did it this way.

You built ZERO foundation and started putting chemicals in your system in your teens. Disgraceful. The quest for external approval is all but sad. You couldn't dig deep inside of yourself to find that something to build a decent bod before topping that up with drugs.

You are 15 and likely sending guys on here 12-24 year olds down the same stupid path. Your testosterone between these ages are fresh and ready to be naturally used to organically build lean beautiful muscle. What in the mother fuck are you doing you impatient instant gratification needing child? I don't care how much you were bullied, I'mma bully you more.

Royally FUCK YOU.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 51781, SomaliMax and 17 others
fr steroids nuke your bodys natural testosterone production, age faster and worse, hair loss, risk of heart attack and organ failure and overall less healthy and you look like shit when off cycle

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Mewton, zan and 7 others
fr steroids nuke your bodys natural testosterone production, age faster and worse, hair loss, risk of heart attack and organ failure and overall less healthy and you look like shit when off cycle

Give it a watch:

These wiggas are gonna have to live on TRT for the remainder of their lives once they come off.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, tombradylover, Mewton and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax, Deleted member 51465, MakinItHappen and 1 other person
90% of the forum, but them do it. it's eliminating my competition

the same as he does now?

I don’t know who this guy is but if you go over you potential and stop roids you gonna regress to your potential limit, he ain’t gonna go back to level 1

Everyone here hates gymcells and roidcells and procede to do the same exact things like them logic of .Org

• +1
Reactions: randomop
he's 15?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane and MakinItHappen
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51781, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Dnr curry

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I think he's 18

W thread btw

Fuck that autist

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
if you do not want to be a bodybuilder roids at Teenanger age make literally no sense if used only for muscle growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and MakinItHappen
I think he's 18

W thread btw

Fuck that autist

He revealed he was 15 in the thread. Either way it's retarded. Esp when he has barely even lifted before.

• +1
His blood is still more pure than your will ever be

• +1
I thought he was 18 and in high school

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ccwarrior
Dnr feminist, zioniest, communist and anti facist.
what’s wrong with supporting womens rights, Jews, wanting to dismantle the burgoisie and being anti facist???

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and efidescontinuado
Hes a dumbfuckcel starting steroids as a skinny bitch and still manages to look worse on trt than me 1 year natty

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, albe.ORG, Clavicular and 1 other person
His blood is still more pure than your will ever be

seth meyers good job GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

You sound like a high school teenage girl in a girls toilet LOL. Become less bitchy bro :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: zan and yeeyeeslayer
if hes actually 15 thats insane

This was literally in the space of 4-5 years.

Christian Guzman. Steroid abuse. Owner and creator of Alphalete. (Bumstead's sponsor)

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Explain why this has been moved to off-topic when everyone is looking to looksmax with steroids?

I get a 20% infraction and my thread moved to a section no one browses for warning against the dangers of steroids for minors and this twerp can glorify the usage of it with his 10 week cycle documentation at the age of 15, encouraging and promoting others to do it?

Fuck you @Master

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Why is this "Jew" wearing a crucifix

• So Sad
Wtf he is 15?

• +1
Just remember:

View attachment 2780857

You looked like this when you started steroids. So now you will NEVER kno your true genetic potential without bum injections

You clown. Utter clown.

You built ZERO foundation and started putting chemicals in your system in your teens. Disgraceful. The quest for external approval is all but sad. You couldn't dig deep inside of yourself to find that something to build a decent bod before topping that up with drugs.

You are 15 and likely sending guys on here 12-24 year olds down the same stupid path. Your testosterone between these ages are fresh and ready to be naturally used to organically build lean beautiful muscle. What in the mother fuck are you doing you impatient instant gratification needing child? I don't care how much you were bullied, I'mma bully you more.

Royally FUCK YOU.
Stupid retard i never said it was a good idea

I was posting what happened cuz ive never heard another guy on here roid that young.

“Im gonna bully you” how are u that gay that u think i care even a bit what u say

• JFL
Reactions: reddotguy
Explain why this has been moved to off-topic when everyone is looking to looksmax with steroids?

I get a 20% infraction and my thread moved to a section no one browses for warning against the dangers of steroids for minors and this twerp can glorify the usage of it with his 10 week cycle documentation at the age of 15, encouraging and promoting others to do it?

Fuck you @Master
Cuz its a gay thread jfllll

Whats with the high inhib copes???

I think he's 18

W thread btw

Fuck that autist
Lol im 18

Why does everyone get mad i literally said in the thread it was retarded and a bad idea, just posting my experience

im super anti sarm now

Fuck you @Master

because you're ugly

Give it a watch:

These wiggas are gonna have to live on TRT for the remainder of their lives once they come off.

Not true, you can simply use hcg then enclo to come off, no matter how long you’ve been abusing, so long as you do a low dose TRT bridge

I think he's 18

W thread btw

Fuck that autist
Because he’s looksmaxxing? Wtf.
Tbh, looksmaxxing isn’t all about spending your life savings on giant jfl.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Just remember:

View attachment 2780857

You clown. Utter clown.

Royally FUCK YOU.
imagine being the biggest meme user on the forum and brown yet u shit on a guy that injected test instead of jestering on camera for forum fame like u. truly brutal the lengths that brownies will go to compensate the fact they are short subhumans dogs

Not true, you can simply use hcg then enclo to come off, no matter how long you’ve been abusing, so long as you do a low dose TRT bridge
@MakinItHappen its too low iq to even understand the basics of steroids. u need to keep in mind there are multiple videos of the brown midget cuck jestering on camera, so it can be concluded that his iq is low

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back