Just remembered my self recordings

Volksstaffel

Volksstaffel

Life is beautiful
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Posts
14,365
Reputation
81,269
From 2024 to early 2026 I would record myself talking about stuff that bothered me and holy shit I was going through some rough times
I sounded genuinely depressed, never realized how bad things really were
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vrilltrum, RedDragonSlayer, jp212 and 2 others
And now ur bluepilled
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Volksstaffel
  • +1
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer, jp212, greylurker and 1 other person
From 2024 to early 2026 I would record myself talking about stuff that bothered me and holy shit I was going through some rough times
I sounded genuinely depressed, never realized how bad things really were
I didn’t record myself like you did but I still remember like it was yesterday how bad my mental was depression is too real man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Volksstaffel
I didn’t record myself like you did but I still remember like it was yesterday how bad my mental was depression is too real man
At that time I wouldn't have called myself depressed tbh
But looking back now it's quite the contrast, a bad contrast
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212
At that time I wouldn't have called myself depressed tbh
But looking back now it's quite the contrast, a bad contrast
for me I knew I was depressed I am self aware now and was back then and I think I would be better off if I wasn’t though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Volksstaffel

Similar threads

69FutureChad69
Replies
3
Views
35
Kazey
Kazey
chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
50
stefanos_81
stefanos_81
ICXCLuvr
Replies
21
Views
91
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
underdeveloped
Replies
21
Views
108
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Baeseth
Replies
5
Views
24
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top