Just remembered one of the lowest points of my life [Gigacringe Suifuel Clubbing Rejection Experience]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
So I was clubbing in UK with my friend, and we werent having much success, probably due to both being short and ugly.

And just for context, the word 'clapped' means really ugly in the UK

so we were in the smoking area of the club to just regather our thoughts and try work out wtf is going on and why we're getting rejected so much.

and then me and my friend got into a debate about who is the ugliest out of the 2 of us. i said im the ugliest. he said hes the ugliest

so we thought ok then we will ask a girl who is the most clapped out of the 2 of us

so we went up to a group of like 3 girls and i sperged out 'which one of us is more clapped'

and there was a few second pause of them all looking at us.

then one of them said

'your both equally as clapped' and then they all just laughed at us and we walked off

:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

and this life is worth living?

and i shouldnt be misogynistic?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 11758, Ethniframementalcel and 14 others
Just be confident bro:redpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 14543
So I was clubbing in UK with my friend, and we werent having much success, probably due to both being short and ugly.

so we were in the smoking area of the club to just regather our thoughts and try work out wtf is going on and why we're getting rejected so much.

and then me and my friend got into a debate about who is the ugliest out of the 2 of us. i said im the ugliest. he said hes the ugliest

so we thought ok then we will ask a girl who is the most clapped out of the 2 of us

so we went up to a group of like 3 girls and i sperged out 'which one of us is more clapped'

then one of them said

'your both equally as clapped' and then they all just laughed at us and we walked off

:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

You weren't holding your masculine frame when you asked the question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Elvisandreaa

then one of them said

Weren't you a 7/10 looking guy who claimed to have had many girls love him and that height is cope?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii

then one of them said

They said if with the authority and entitlement of 6psl stacies. I’m guessing they were caked up slags?

Weren't you a 7/10 looking guy who claimed to have had many girls love him and that height is cope?
6.5 and ive had many good experiences and many bad experiences

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
They said if with the authority and entitlement of 6psl stacies. I’m guessing they were caked up slags?
yeah if it happened now id just say something along the lines of 'you have to put on 5lbs of makeup to change your facial structure just so you can leave your house'

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
What are the minimum requirements to get some success at a club in the UK? Never even been to one JFL.

What are the minimum requirements to get some success at a club in the UK? Never even been to one JFL.
5'7+, decent face. in the low value clubs. but in the more NT clubs its gonna be a lot harder

• +1
Reactions: Leap
F A T A L I T Y

My boy Digi Hitler on sui, hang in there my man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and BoosterShotEnjoyer

The only time I had some success in a disco club, it was an indoor techno festival and all people (including women) were on MDMA

I mean what else did you accept
Uk club scean is notoriously a sausage fest

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
In UK there's a very small number of hot girls clubbing. And the average girls usually have huge egos coz more attractive men approach them.
Honestly kissing a Becky in a club is okay but trying to get her back to hers or yours is a whole different ball game lol