Just remembered the most brutal story from school [the kid killed himself]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Context: year 10 in school so about 15 years old at this point in time

The biggest chad in the school befriended this loser

The loser had a 1-2 year older sister whos a bit chubby. short. but kinda hot face.

The chad went to the losers house for a sleepover cos they were boys

The chad slept in the living room

The sister came out really late at night and she sucked the chads dick while chads cuck friend sat in his room sleeping

She sucked it and then said lets fuck. and he didnt want to so he just busted on her tits or face(dont remember which)

and she went back to bed.

Then the chad came back to school and told everyone and that kid got bullied so hard for letting chad come round and fuck his sister.

absolutely brutal. id 100% kill myself on the spot if i found out my 'friend' did that to me

life of a chad. your sexual fantacies come true at 15. life is just so unfair

btw the kid didnt kill himself, that was clickbait.

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Elvisandreaa, LooksDeficiency and 11 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Warlow, Kristin and 9 others
im glad it was clickbait:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and maxxedfalloutdweller
i have sister and i fear this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and PubertyMaxxer
How is this getting cucked its his sister

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and PubertyMaxxer
What does one even do in this situation? Like there no other viable option other than going on a brutal murder & rape Spree [ In GTA]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Kristin and 4 others
What does one even do in this situation? Like there no other viable option other than going on a brutal murder & rape Spree [ In GTA]
I need answers @Digital Hitler

honestly idek, probably rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PubertyMaxxer
Context: year 10 in school so about 15 years old at this point in time

The biggest chad in the school befriended this loser

The loser had a 1-2 year older sister whos a bit chubby. short. but kinda hot face.

The chad went to the losers house for a sleepover cos they were boys

The chad slept in the living room

The sister came out really late at night and she sucked the chads dick while chads cuck friend sat in his room sleeping

She sucked it and then said lets fuck. and he didnt want to so he just busted on her tits or face(dont remember which)

and she went back to bed.

Then the chad came back to school and told everyone and that kid got bullied so hard for letting chad come round and fuck his sister.

absolutely brutal. id 100% kill myself on the spot if i found out my 'friend' did that to me

life of a chad. your sexual fantacies come true at 15. life is just so unfair

btw the kid didnt kill himself, that was clickbait.

Thoughts?
What a shit sister

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and turkproducer
You alone don't, its supposed to be all males from your family who beats that guy up, like her father, uncle and brothers

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You alone don't, its supposed to be all males from your family who beats that guy up, like her father, uncle and brothers
i feel like its more the sisters fault though, couldnt let her sit around family dinners for the rest of ur life after doing that

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer and TsarTsar444
bruh u need to elab on the mad thread u made abt those 2 ltrs and how u kept them attached and they didn’t cheat on u... also how tall were they i was mirin so hard
one was 5'2 and the other one was the same height as me:feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
one was 5'2 and the other one was the same height as me:feelswhy:
damnn :feelswah: but how were u able to keep them attached for years? lol when i gave a foid validation for the first time by confessing my love like a cuck, it ended pretty much after that. but before i was dark triad badboymaxxing (ignoring, insulting, arguing) and it kept her attracted. it’s so over :feelsrope:

lol

he should have scrapped him.

damnn :feelswah: but how were u able to keep them attached for years? lol when i gave a foid validation for the first time by confessing my love like a cuck, it ended pretty much after that. but before i was dark triad badboymaxxing (ignoring, insulting, arguing) and it kept her attracted. it’s so over :feelsrope:
tbh i was bad boy triad maxxed with them ngl

one of them i crashed a stolen car stright through a brick wall with her in the car.
then her parents said if she doesnt leave me then shes disowning her. and she did disown her for like 2 years so she just lived with me lol

and the other one id show up to her college with knuckdusters and threaten any boy who she told me tried to speak to her

i think they just enjoyed the thrill of my low inhib retarded self

and just be good at sex tbh. when ur having amazing sex where u make her orgasm, its hard for them to even imagine getting with someoen else

also segregating them from their friends, and getting their social media passwords helps stop them cheating

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
and just be good at sex tbh. when ur having amazing sex where u make her orgasm, its hard for them to even imagine getting with someoen else
teach us your ways

give me a direction

segregating them from their friends
:feelskek:
200.gif