Just reported brahminboss because he' posting on an alt

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
ex rabidrosaries

There are dozens of others too, but one example will do, considering our beloved 1000 iq moderator @Lmao says alts are not allowed under any circumstances, so let's see what happens

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, wollet2, incel194012940 and 5 others
@BrahminBoss thots?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Awan, NarrowBones and 1 other person
@Captain Albania i know who you are lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, socialcel and Deleted member 30679
What are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
@Captain Albania i know who you are lol

Just like 50 other users know who 200 other users are, yet none of them gets banned for it. And then i get banned and that literal drooling retard proudly tells me there's 0 tolerance for alts here. Just fucking JFL.

Specially tragical considering i'm carrying this forum

• +1
Reactions: kebab
@BrahminBoss wanted to vanish so completely....
That he would not remember him.......

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What are you talking about

Sentience of the average looksmax user

I ll make a couple of 8-grader tier curry jokes later, for you to get it

Game is game

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
^ "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

Just predator things

Sentience of the average looksmax user

I ll make a couple of 8-grader tier curry jokes later, for you to get it
RabidRosaries was a deleted account, thus BrahminBoss isn't an alt account. Dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, SidharthTheSlayer, Lmao and 1 other person
RabidRosaries was a deleted account, thus BrahminBoss isn't an alt account. Dumbass.
He is a fucking subhuman, burn him to death

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

the same applies to my alts, retard. and some mods told me it's still forbidden

i even got hacked on my previous "alt", what was i supposed to do? i havent spent a single second posting on 2 accs simultanously here, i either delete or get hacked since i m not using 2-step verification

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Debetro
He is a fucking subhuman, burn him to death

eloquence of the average looksmaxer. mental age of 10, iq of 85

how many times did i debunk your cringe incel arguments for you to be butthurt about this? 10, 15, 50? lmao

not too hard to make an alt

sir, you won the internet today, here is your reddit gold

Proxy image

Just don't delete your account every 2 months theory

Srs though I was under the impression if you weren't banned then you could make new accounts if the previous ones were inactive

Just don't delete your account every 2 months theory
Srs though I was under the impression if you weren't banned then you could make new accounts if the previous ones were inactive

no one fucking knows, that's the problem. moderators should synchronize their policies, this is absurd. i'd follow the rules if i actually knew what they were.

I think I know u

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Joined Yesterday at 11:35 AM

the same applies to my alts, retard. and some mods told me it's still forbidden

i even got hacked on my previous "alt", what was i supposed to do? i havent spent a single second posting on 2 accs simultanously here, i either delete or get hacked since i m not using 2-step verification
The rule is, you can make a new account if your previous one has been deleted at least for 3 months. Sometimes there's no problem if you create it after 1-2 months. But you can't have two active accounts.

that is the coolest looking pfp i;ve seen, i predict the next one will be that fat old communist who spittles when he stutters

The rule is, you can make a new account if your previous one has been deleted at least for 3 months. Sometimes there's no problem if you create it after 1-2 months. But you can't have two active accounts.

Have you even read my previous post, einstein? I NEVER HAD 2 ACTIVE ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME

And this is still wrong, lmao told me alts are not allowed at all. And you retards wonder why you cant get pussy. Jesus

• JFL
Have you even read my previous post, einstein? I NEVER HAD 2 ACTIVE ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME

And this is still wrong, lmao told me alts are not allowed at all. And you retards wonder why you cant get pussy. Jesus
I'm not talking about the problems with your accounts, I'm just stating the rule. Alts means active accounts, a deleted account is not an alt, it would be quite weird if you only had permission to have only one account forever. I personally had 4 accounts and never had problems.

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
I'm not talking about the problems with your accounts, I'm just stating the rule. Alts means active accounts, a deleted account is not an alt, it would be quite weird if you only had permission to have only one account forever. I personally had 4 accounts and never had problems.

i never broke that rule. i either delete or lock myself out of my acc because it's less pathetic than asking for a ban. "i" only got banned once because someone very mean hacked me and posted something against the rule on it (i dont even know what).

and i never hide my identity/pretend i'm someone else on a new acc.

• +1
i never broke that rule. i either delete or lock myself out of my acc because it's less pathetic than asking for a ban. and i never hide my identity/pretend i'm someone else on a new acc.
I don't know but do more IQ tests

I don't know but do more IQ tests

you mean, you want me to post more of those puzzles? i'd gladly do it, but it's offtopic and seems to irritate most users

my meta takeovers were a problem before; lookism admin used to forbid the types of threads i popularized, lmao

• +1