Just Roid

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
"Oh but ill die at 30 and my collagen will be shit"

Who cares if you die or become subhuman at 30?

There's no chance to buy a house in this market. Marriage wont work because foids brains are fried. Your kids will be retarded subhumans addicted to social media even worse than you.

No one will respect you for your work because you're a subhuman and irrelevant. Trust me, I'm a 7-figure start-up founder at 22 and this isn't special enough to gather attention. Unless you're a 18-yo hedge fund genius give up (which 0 of you are).

Just get fillers if you start descending. You'll be dead by 30 anyway who cares if you're bogged after.

"But my hair :soy:"

Hop on Fin. If you don't want to, get a hair transplant it's cheap as fuck ($3k in turkey for NW0 mogger hairline if you're subhumanly poor).

iF that falls out get a hair system for $200 dollars a month. You can be a dark haired thick haired NW1 (if you do the temples right) hair mogger.

You'll die at 30 anyway so who cares.

"Ok, outstanding rebuttal, what are the benefits of roiding"?

You won't feel like shit because of your TRT-needing shit tier baseline T levels.

You'll grow the face you always should've grown if your balls didn't shrink to raisins from being called a subhuman by Low Tier Beckies.

You'll build muscle within 2 years that rival the greek olymp.

Now get out of your bed. Sit down on your table. Close this shit website and start researching. In 2 weeks you might have made the best decision of your life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Aesuw, Jarate and 12 others

There's no chance to buy a house in this market. Marriage wont work because foids brains are fried. Your kids will be retarded subhumans addicted to social media even worse than you.

No one will respect you for your work because you're a subhuman and irrelevant. Trust me, I'm a 7-figure start-up founder at 22 and this isn't special enough to gather attention. Unless you're a 18-yo hedge fund genius give up (which 0 of you are).

Just get fillers if you start descending. You'll be dead by 30 anyway who cares if you're bogged after.

Hop on Fin. If you don't want to, get a hair transplant it's cheap as fuck ($3k in turkey for NW0 mogger hairline if you're subhumanly poor).

iF that falls out get a hair system for $200 dollars a month. You can be a dark haired thick haired NW1 (if you do the temples right) hair mogger.

You won't feel like shit because of your TRT-needing shit tier baseline T levels.

You'll grow the face you always should've grown if your balls didn't shrink to raisins from being called a subhuman by Low Tier Beckies.

Now get out of your bed. Sit down on your table. Close this shit website and start researching. In 2 weeks you might have made the best decision of your life
Roid at 17? :lul:

optimal age to ascend facially

its over for oldcels like me at 22

il have to find a way to break my bones so the test will actually do something to them on my face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and PubertyMaxxer
it's over for you anyway you're on here

you'll be a subhuman soon anyway or you can ascend the olymp and become a legend.

Hard choice...

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
optimal age to ascend facially

its over for oldcels like me at 22

il have to find a way to break my bones so the test will actually do something to them on my face
Brutal youth pill.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Brutal youth pill.
i fucking hate myself for not doing surgeries earlier

i blew over $3k on average during college on useless shit $100 dinners everyday

i couldve become human instead now i have to fucking pay for my subhuman decisions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Chadethnic101 and Jeffrey Epstein

+ theres the fact that if you have above average genes nothing of these will happen​

• +1

No.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15305, DivineBeing and 1 other person
cope thread. this is me natural training(y)
2548234 EF2427B3 6CFB 4156 B64C 749FDC6F37DE

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 33424, highT and 5 others
youd need it the most out of all people here

too low T to even make the decision to roid

its over

Low t -> scared so wont inject -> Low t -> wont inject, cycle continues on and on, thats the brutality of being low t mate​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17174, MewingJBP and 4 others

its over
Roidcels are the biggest fucking copers ever :feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Toth's thot, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
its not you nigger

and theres no face or confidence/ motivation gain from working out naturally

body is like 10% why you should roid
why do i need motivation i already have a top body and slay?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and DivineBeing
You're delusional if you think roiding will make your body look good. Only if you have top 15% genetics you'll look good. But if you have top 15% genetics you already should look aesthetic being natty, so there's no point in roiding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, PubertyMaxxer and DivineBeing

The biggest problem with roiding is that it's so complicated. You are supposed to read an entire archive on steroids, what kind of steroids there are, how long each cycle should be, etc. etc.
There is no easy way to "just start roiding"

• JFL
I am 20 years old, is it over?

You're delusional if you think roiding will make your body look good. Only if you have top 15% genetics you'll look good. But if you have top 15% genetics you already should look aesthetic being natty, so there's no point in roiding.
doesnt make sense shit tier arguments

roiding is not only for body it has other benefits for low T subhumans like me

roiding also accelerates muscle development for those who are busy and have a fast life like me and cant work out for 2 years natty before hopping on.

0 end it wigger

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
The biggest problem with roiding is that it's so complicated. You are supposed to read an entire archive on steroids, what kind of steroids there are, how long each cycle should be, etc. etc.
There is no easy way to "just start roiding"
you're actually schizophrenic low class trash if you're already overwhelmed by doing independent research (which OTHERS HAVE ALREADY COMPLIED FOR YOU) for something as simple as roiding

i can already see youre a subhuman rotter that wageslaves and rots watching tv in the evening because everything is too difficult

end it schizo life is hard deal with it

accept it and youll ascend

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman

+ theres the fact that if you have above average genes nothing of these will happen​

Like balding? Im high t but my family has good hair genes almost no balding

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and DivineBeing
the thing is 95% of males have subhuman hair anyway so they might be better off shaving it off at NW1 and getting a thick, black haired hair system for $200 to ascend

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 16834
Same here, if your family does have good hair genes, then youre prolly not gonna get any hair loss on roids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Hueless
doesnt make sense shit tier arguments

roiding is not only for body it has other benefits for low T subhumans like me

roiding also accelerates muscle development for those who are busy and have a fast life like me and cant work out for 2 years natty before hopping on.

0 end it wigger
Keep coping with muh gym

its over
who the fuck cares about high t anyway? low t prettyboys who look gay have higher SMV and appeal than high t chads. Having high t in 2021 is a big failo as you will be considered "too masculine to be attractive", the ideal today is to look like a metrosexual faggot with a good jaw angularity.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
who the fuck cares about high t anyway? low t prettyboys who look gay have higher SMV and appeal than high t chads. Having high t in 2021 is a big failo as you will be considered "too masculine to be attractive", the ideal today is to look like a metrosexual faggot with a good lower third.

injecting helps grow lower third and develop face

youre a retard all prettyboys have high T jaws and cheekbones theyre dimorphic

They just put on makeup and curly hair to look like fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
nothing to do with the gym

roids give more muscle to rotters than those working out natty you schizo

learn to read you disgusting subhuman body is not the only benefit
I can tell you have a double digit iq.

MUSCLES DON'T MATTER, YOU´RE NOT ONLY SUBHUMAN BUT ALSO RETARDED.

ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS
B O N E S
O
N
E
S

Muscles:

Bones:

The incels have 2x muscle mass but look SUBHUMAN.
Kys if you think that muscles can change your genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I can tell you have a double digit iq.

MUSCLES DON'T MATTER, YOU´RE NOT ONLY SUBHUMAN BUT ALSO RETARDED.

ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS
B O N E S
O
N
E
S

Muscles:
View attachment 1478824View attachment 1478827View attachment 1478830View attachment 1478837

Bones:
View attachment 1478835View attachment 1478832View attachment 1478836View attachment 1478831

The incels have 2x muscle mass but look SUBHUMAN.
Kys if you think that muscles can change your genetics.

almost no one has a subhuman frame like above and frame devviation from 1st and 99th percentile is less than 4 inches

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
injecting helps grow lower third and develop face

youre a retard all prettyboys have high T jaws and cheekbones theyre dimorphic

They just put on makeup and curly hair to look like fags
what makes a good jaw is sharp angles, which can be found in both genders. It doesn't have anything to do with testosterone levels.

• JFL
OP, why the fuck are you preaching and telling other people to roid when you've never done them yourself?

It's the equivalent of someone broke giving advice on how to become rich. If you've never experienced something, or seen the impacts it had on your life, then just shut up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, DivineBeing and Deleted member 16220
OP, why the fuck are you preaching and telling other people to roid when you've never done them yourself?

It's the equivalent of someone broke giving advice on how to become rich. If you've never experienced something, or seen the impacts it had on your life, then just shut up.
rotting coomer alert :soy:

jfl.

Hair is the most important thing a men can have, you don't know what you're talking son

also your skin will look like shit, you will also look a lot more older

yeah broh, just roid:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Look at the weirdo coomer projecting.

Still typing away without a single injection of test
ive enrotted here 3 weeks ago

i booked HT, LL consult coming up, spend $1k on skincare, ordered dumbells and barbells for my home

cant keep up with all the looksmaxxing nigga its too fast

i have to ask my LL doc if ill get clots more likely if I inject during LL first since its 3 month recovery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
jfl.

Hair is the most important thing a men can have, you don't know what you're talking son

also your skin will look like shit, you will also look a lot more older

yeah broh, just roid:forcedsmile:
shit genes sry for you

shit genes?
View attachment 1479241
90% of bodybuilders are bald as FUCK and 2/3rds of men go bald NATURALLY. 2/3rds of men in the world will get annihilated by roids but continue preaching jfl.
dont care ill just buy a hair system slave for $200 a month and have better hair than 90% of guys

literally balding on roids is a looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Show me what you look like right now so I know if I’m talking to a fucking moron or not
i descended no point

i was incel when i looked better than what you saw me on pics so obviously I'm still incel you spic

no idea what you look like but if you’re incel roiding won’t save you. women don’t give a fuck about muscle it’s face height frame. body composition is LAST after everything else. and you can’t roid without sacrificing hair, it’s just not possible.
i see

im chadlite with a 12yo child frame and 5'10

u convinced me

brb buying roids

• +1
I'm not sure you realize how much muscle some of these have?

Btw, I'm built like the second guy literally, u mirin?
They have a normal amount of muscle mass.

No pics don't care. In the mirror I look like them but when I take a photo I realize that my body is shit.

• +1

No pics don't care. In the mirror I look like them but when I take a photo I realize that my body is shit.
yeah the mirror man

once i take a body pic i want to die immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
I would only roid for mental effects, no point in roiding for body unless you're tall and/or giga framecel

• +1
Obviously you never entered a gym in your life.

You need to train for atleast 2 years to achieve that

• +1
I would only roid for mental effects, no point in roiding for body unless you're tall and/or giga framecel
would not call it "roiding", what about "hormonal optimization and life enhancement through the use of AAS" ?

That's my goal as well when it comes to using AAS for mental enhancement and overall well-being