Just sat this project management mock exam

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
I’m not cut out for 2024 I should had been born as a crusader in the 11th century I’m not designed for this shit bro why was I born in this fucking era I’m truly an man out of my time wtf is this shit

Ngl I don’t see myself living to 30 either my body will breakdown due to stress or I’ll just rope. I wanted to life to see elder scrolls 6 but fuck this shit I refuse to be here any longer

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., rolloftape, Bomber517 and 5 others
I’m not cut out for 2024 I should had been born as a crusader in the 11th century I’m not designed for this shit bro why was I born in this fucking era I’m truly an man out of my time wtf is this shit

Ngl I don’t see myself living to 30 either my body will breakdown due to stress or I’ll just rope. I wanted to life to see elder scrolls 6 but fuck this shit I refuse to be here any longer
Blud don’t consider rope. U ain’t a pussio. Wageslave ur arse, make money even tho it ain’t easy and prioritize ur mental health :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
It's not your fault your parents shouldn't have brought you into this world

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and truthhurts
just be born into a high income family theory

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Mr.Proper, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I don't get it. You took a project management mock exam? What happened?

I get it though sometimes I think life would be easier being born in a time before the internet but after antibiotics were invented so I won't just die of some random disease that could be fixed with a pill. Probably just a cope though tbh the internet is handy to have.

Blud don’t consider rope. U ain’t a pussio. Wageslave ur arse, make money even tho it ain’t easy and prioritize ur mental health :ogre:
Nar I ain’t built for this tbh the rope is calling and I can hear its calming soothing voice. Oh it’s enjoyable and so kind

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and truthhurts
I don't get it. You took a project management mock exam? What happened?

I get it though sometimes I think life would be easier being born in a time before the internet but after antibiotics were invented so I won't just die of some random disease that could be fixed with a pill. Probably just a cope though tbh the internet is handy to have.
I failed it… by one mark

It was hard 😕 I don’t kind dying to some retarded sickness at this point my fire for life is gone I just don’t think I’d really care if I had stn fucked up happen to me rn tbh 🤷‍♂️ would suck for the ppl who care about me though but eh it is what it is id personally not care

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and TechnoBoss
I failed it… by one mark

It was hard 😕 I don’t kind dying to some retarded sickness at this point my fire for life is gone I just don’t think I’d really care if I had stn fucked up happen to me rn tbh 🤷‍♂️ would suck for the ppl who care about me though but eh it is what it is id personally not care
Can you retake the test soon or something? That really sucks damn :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Can you retake the test soon or something? That really sucks damn :hnghn:
It’s a mock test so not a big deal but yeah I payed 800 quid for this course and these niggas want you to pass a stupid exam on it on the 2nd day the little Jews. Fucking bullshit if you ask me tbh but that what’s they say

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and TechnoBoss
Everything nowadays is so technical and detail-oriented, it's not suited to high T brutes like us

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and finn899
Yeah well it’s my last chance to not be gave over mode I fail this I’ll prob 100% rope idc anymore I wasn’t cut out for this realm for this time period it will be time to go pooooof I refuse to be a dreg nor a zombie in a super market I’ll rather become a literal monastic monk or just rope at this point my catachesis I have just begun hopefully I can finish it within a years end and just do what I have to do after I’m baptised and be gone from this suffering
Everything nowadays is so technical and detail-oriented, it's not suited to high T brutes like us
I’m too adhd riddled to even do this shit my brain is fuked I essentially have it of 80 due to how dehabilitsting doing shit I don’t wanna do is on my brain
nigga you would have a 50/50% chance of dying before you could cum
Better odds than being born today in my predicament tbh 🤷‍♂️

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Yeah well it’s my last chance to not be gave over mode I fail this I’ll prob 100% rope idc anymore I wasn’t cut out for this realm for this time period it will be time to go pooooof I refuse to be a dreg nor a zombie in a super market I’ll rather become a literal monastic monk or just rope at this point my catachesis I have just begun hopefully I can finish it within a years end and just do what I have to do after I’m baptised and be gone from this suffering
No need to rope over something like this, try re-taking the test in the future. Now at least you know what to expect and you'll have some knowledge that will help you out. I can relate though because I ain't got no degree but I'm forced to go and sit through four years of college. Not looking forward to it but a man's gotta do what he's gotta do.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: finn899 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No need to rope over something like this, try re-taking the test in the future. Now at least you know what to expect and you'll have some knowledge that will help you out. I can relate though because I ain't got no degree but I'm forced to go and sit through four years of college. Not looking forward to it but a man's gotta do what he's gotta do.
I’m skint m8, I have nothing going for me, I have a masters and degree and yet can’t get a job, I’m stuck in a shithole country and city I despise with every fibre of my being it has prob taken 20 years off my Life due to stress no wonder I can’t lose weight the cortisol is so high constantly, only time I’m genuinely happy is when I’m drunk and even then I end up going into despair mode and sulking after a while when I realise reality.

I’m doing this cos I ain’t got anything going rn and this is one last chance, what else do I have to live for at this rate? I’m 25 and a wasteman loser it’s literally GG for me

your life isnt as shit as a peasant crusader nigga stop being so fucking dramatic like foids
It’s worse, they get to fight and die in the name of the lord what better honor is there than that? Why couldn’t that be me

Ngl if I were the Is-lamb religion I’d prob search how to create an mystical detonating orb (if you know u know) to end the Kafir and go Jinnah

I’m skint m8, I have nothing going for me, I have a masters and degree and yet can’t get a job, I’m stuck in a shithole country and city I despise with every fibre of my being it has prob taken 20 years off my Life due to stress no wonder I can’t lose weight the cortisol is so high constantly, only time I’m genuinely happy is when I’m drunk and even then I end up going into despair mode and sulking after a while when I realise reality.

I’m doing this cos I ain’t got anything going rn and this is one last chance, what else do I have to live for at this rate? I’m 25 and a wasteman loser it’s literally GG for me
Well at least you got a master's degree, that's something at least. I'm even older than you and I don't have a bachelor's degree. Shit obviously sucks and life can be shitty but that doesn't mean you should rope. My life's way worse and I'm still here. That should be lifefuel for you. Anyway you still got a loving mother (I assume) and I don't think you want her to mourn you, so get that idea outta your head man.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
It’s worse, they get to fight and die in the name of the lord what better honor is there than that? Why couldn’t that be me

Ngl if I were the Is-lamb religion I’d prob search how to create an mystical detonating orb (if you know u know) to end the Kafir and go Jin
just try to kill your self like a foids dose if you really hate life that much or find a better way to live nigga you only got two options.

Well at least you got a master's degree, that's something at least. I'm even older than you and I don't have a bachelor's degree. Shit obviously sucks and life can be shitty but that doesn't mean you should rope. My life's way worse and I'm still here. That should be lifefuel for you. Anyway you still got a loving mother (I assume) and I don't think you want her to mourn you, so get that idea outta your head man.
lol means nothing I’m broke and poor I’ll prob end up working as a slave in a super market at this point

Yeah I’d much rather my mum die so I have no incentive to be here anymore but she doesn’t deserve that just for my own issues. Religion also tells me despair and ropeing are Both sins which I agree but boy how easy it is and how tempting it is to just do it to relax. I’m tiered

lol means nothing I’m broke and poor I’ll prob end up working as a slave in a super market at this point

Yeah I’d much rather my mum die so I have no incentive to be here anymore but she doesn’t deserve that just for my own issues. Religion also tells me despair and ropeing are Both sins which I agree but boy how easy it is and how tempting it is to just do it to relax. I’m tiered
I know how you feel, been there as well. That means we have no choice but to keep going. I mean if you fill in various job applications I'm sure you'll get something. Many people who have a degree have a job that they didn't even study for. Example 1) My friend's brother studied sociology and ended up working at a bank; example 2) My brother studied business and ended up working for the government. You'll be fine man. Maybe not now but definitely later on.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I know how you feel, been there as well. That means we have no choice but to keep going. I mean if you fill in various job applications I'm sure you'll get something. Many people who have a degree have a job that they didn't even study for. Example 1) My friend's brother studied sociology and ended up working at a bank; example 2) My brother studied business and ended up working for the government. You'll be fine man. Maybe not now but definitely later on.
Maybe bro maybe. That’s what I’m told but I just haven’t got anything to live for for the most part like what’s the point, everyday I feel down occasionally usually this only hits me once every couple of days but recently it’s been daily occurrence spurred upon by reality and my ownninternsl Criticism coming true. And normies wonder why I rot on video games to escape reality

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Maybe bro maybe. That’s what I’m told but I just haven’t got anything to live for for the most part like what’s the point, everyday I feel down occasionally usually this only hits me once every couple of days but recently it’s been daily occurrence spurred upon by reality and my ownninternsl Criticism coming true. And normies wonder why I rot on video games to escape reality
Yeah I feel you, really I do. I went through a really grey period in my life where I had the same thoughts like you but it just took time for me to feel better and it'll be the same for you as well. In fact I was your age when that happened, but now 3 years later I actually don't feel that way at all. I'm not depressed in the slightest, thank God. For now you should just indulge in copes to get you through the day. And it may take months or even years like it did in my case, but as long as you don't give up you'll get there someday, hopefully a lot sooner than me!