Just saw a 5’9 HTB talking to some guys in the gym corridor

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
Talking about a party or something. Sad that I will never get to be in a social circle like that.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Boohoo let me cry while i booty fuck my girl
 
Those guys are likely just orbiters that just stand there and absorb her stories and hope that they get one lick of her pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Those guys are likely just orbiters that just stand there and absorb her stories and hope that they get one lick of her pussy
Yeah I think so they didn’t look chad although they were taller than me
 
I wish I at least got to orbit hot girls tbh
 

Similar threads

boneridden
Replies
36
Views
73
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
PeenoResurrected
Replies
13
Views
227
ngannou
N
ReverseH&M
Replies
7
Views
35
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
chud10282892
Replies
5
Views
41
dhusc
dhusc
islaymtbs
Replies
11
Views
67
1966Ford
1966Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top