Just saw a black girl with a white man today

You see a lot of white dudes with black chicks here in France but you also see the reverse as well so nobody really cares.

Most black men dont care. White guys have a whole cultural thing where they try to ban ALL white chicks who date out AND YOU KNOW THIS. Its rare to see what these guys are doing on here.
No. Nobody is trying to ban anything. White women are allowed to date whoever they want, BUT White men have no duty to date any white girl who comes begging for a husband after a Tyrone made her a single mother. You're attracted to whatever you are attracted to, and most men don't want to marry a used up single mother.

No. Nobody is trying to ban anything. White women are allowed to date whoever they want, BUT White men have no duty to date any white girl who comes begging for a husband after a Tyrone made her a single mother. You're attracted to whatever you are attracted to, and most men don't want to marry a used up single mother.
It doesnt even matter if they have a tyrone spawn. Its quite common for mid tier white guys to say no to any chick who has HAD SEX with a black guy. Sure if they had a tyrone spawn, i dont think anyone should put up with that but SEX ALONE LMAO. These same dudes will smash ethnic women too which is hilarious. I always thought this game was just a cope for sub 8 white males to keep the pussy at home.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, fogdart and Blackout.xl
I bet even you wouldnt date a moderately attractive white girl if all her exes were ethnics LOL. Thats one of the biggest death sentences for white chicks in securing a LTR with a decent white guy. Saying youve EVER had anything to do with ethnics

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
Fuck you bitches. You blacks cry for racism 24/7, and then speak like this, when one of your girls joins the other team. Have you no shame?
View attachment 604143
YhAkITh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and doll
It doesnt even matter if they have a tyrone spawn. Its quite common for mid tier white guys to say no to any chick who has HAD SEX with a black guy. Sure if they had a tyrone spawn, i dont think anyone should put up with that but SEX ALONE LMAO. These same dudes will smash ethnic women too which is hilarious. I always thought this game was just a cope for sub 8 white males to keep the pussy at home.
Why do you exclude it to white guys? Do black men like women who sleep around? I didn't think so. And besides you can't tell if your girl has slept with a black man anyways, because the women won't bring it up if they have and won't admit if asked.
When men sleep around it is different. The man is more valuable, if he has slept around, because he knows what he's doing in bed. Same does not apply to women, that's why virgin women have been valued in nearly every culture of the world for millenniums.

Why do you exclude it to white guys? Do black men like women who sleep around? I didn't think so. And besides you can't tell if your girl has slept with a black man anyways, because the women won't bring it up if they have and won't admit if asked.
When men sleep around it is different. The man is more valuable, if he has slept around, because he knows what he's doing in bed. Same does not apply to women, that's why virgin women have been valued in nearly every culture of the world for millenniums.
Nice cope but black men dont put a ban on a chick who has a past on white men. If a white chick says she has has 3 exes and they were all ethnics and tells a mid tier+ white guy, its over for her. Black chick dates black guy and says her 3 exes were white, he wouldnt care. You know im right, just stop.

Nice cope but black men dont put a ban on a chick who has a past on white men. If a white chick says she has has 3 exes and they were all ethnics, its over for her. Black chick dates black guy and says her 3 exes were white, he wouldnt care. You know im right, just stop.
Blackout and TheSaviour seem to disagree. My ex-gf had had a ethnic boyfriend before and was open about it. Didn't bother me, because otherwise she hadn't been sleeping around a lot.
I know you're wrong, you stop.

Being born as white is a gift from god

• +1
Reactions: doll
Blackout and TheSaviour seem to disagree. My ex-gf had had a ethnic boyfriend before and was open about it. Didn't bother me, because otherwise she hadn't been sleeping around a lot.
I know you're wrong, you stop.
Probably did bother you but you over looked it cuz she was hot lmao.
Women sleeping around means jack shit because everyone knows dudes lower their standards for subhuman women. Since women dont do that and keep their sleeping around standards ultra high, a man sleeping around means hes giga high value. Idk about dick game tho. I think just having a huge dick is enough and women can take care of the rest

I actually don't think dating a sheboon is a lifefuel but whatever

Most black men dont care. White guys have a whole cultural thing where they try to ban ALL white chicks who date out AND YOU KNOW THIS. Its rare to see what these guys are doing on here.
be thankful u even get to live in uk

Fk if i got to live in Switzerland i would be friendly to all of them for letting me live in such a rich country

i see more white men with black women than black men with white women

Dont worry, she will get her judgement for siding with the devil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel and JihadChad