Just saw a Dravidian with a white woman and their ethnic kid. White women love making ethnic babies

Deleted member 16618

Deleted member 16618

Gold
They dont want a supreme Iranian like me because the baby will be too white passing I guess.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, mortis, IncelsBraincels and 6 others
somehow all ethnics do get girls except me... what am i doing wrong idk

Must have been UK

Legit walked on a dodgy street and saw 10 manlet Dravidians, felt like some slum of Mumbai

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 16058
Maybe he has a Good Personality.

• WTF
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Dravidians win

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Kristin
yesterday I saw a 5'6 dravidian with a 6ft nordic girl walking hand in hand. i see these cases quite often

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, johncruz12345, Deleted member 20056 and 6 others
yesterday I saw a 5'6 dravidian with a 6ft nordic girl walking hand in hand. i see these cases quite often
I don't believe this. Maybe you saw it once, but commonly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
They dont want a supreme Iranian like me because the baby will be too white passing I guess.
I have fucked multiple white women asa 5'3 dravidian shitskin. I kid you not, now kys you dysgenic Iranic cuckold

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Must have been UK

Legit walked on a dodgy street and saw 10 manlet Dravidians, felt like some slum of Mumbai

soon you'll get Mahatma Gandhi streets in UK :lul:

or did the hindu ruling class already took care of the matter and renamed some? :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
soon you'll get Mahatma Gandhi streets in UK :lul:

or did the hindu ruling class already took care of the matter and renamed some? :lul::lul:
No jfl but so many paki neighbourhoods man it’s mad

if u go visit Bradford for eg…it’s like curry central

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
No jfl but so many paki neighbourhoods man it’s mad

if u go visit Bradford for eg…it’s like curry central

it's funny tho to me

isn't UK demographics is slated to be like 35% ethnic and rest whites? in 2050

but there's one upside = white smv would only rise as in simple economics =

when there's a demand for a product that is rare/unavailable or limited the value of the product only rises

Last edited:
Avg couple in 2022 Canada :feelsmega:
@Biggdink

it's funny tho to me

isn't UK demographics is slated to be like 35% ethnic and rest whites? in 2050

but there's one upside = white smv would only rise as in simple economics =

when there's a demand for a product that is rare/unavailable or limited the value of the product only rises
The down side is whites will slowly go extinct as more whites and ethnics race mix over time.

Racepill is literally falling apart rn, I fucking can’t

I’ll never forget seeing three in a row down in SoCal on a hike. I legit did not believe it

I wonder why white women aren't repulsed by these dark ass niggers from India tbh but won't look at us Meds from Iran

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, SLA, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
I wonder why white women aren't repulsed by these dark ass niggers from India tbh but won't look at us Meds from Iran
Is there anyone with majority iranid pheno who is chad in face. Idk of any

Is there anyone with majority iranid pheno who is chad in face. Idk of any
Iranians look decent.

Here is what avarage plahers look like

Not uglier than meds like Greeks anyway. We cant compete with meds north of rome however.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19499

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Must have been UK

Lol I was in London yesterday, so so many sub 5 dravidian manlets.

Went to London Bridge for dinner and loads of 7+ ethnic looking British curries (so punjabis, Paks, afghans, persians).

They were all fun guys and NT and were with all kinds if girls, white, curry, ethnic, noodle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 9801 and Xangsane
White-passing ethnics such as ourselves have it tougher cause we can't JBW fully like whites can in SEA/LatAm, but we can't get the niche of women who are into ethnics either so they see us as ugly versions of whites. :feelswah:

tales from Dijaypura

because iranians are still mixed ethnic dogs, 100 times less brown than curries but still ethnic

Lol I was in London yesterday, so so many sub 5 dravidian manlets.

Went to London Bridge for dinner and loads of 7+ ethnic looking British curries (so punjabis, Paks, afghans, persians).

They were all fun guys and NT and were with all kinds if girls, white, curry, ethnic, noodle.
Oh yeah saw a makinithappen lookalike too bhais, he was with a slim noodlewhore with HUGE eyelashes

I have fucked multiple white women asa 5'3 dravidian shitskin. I kid you not, now kys you dysgenic Iranic cuckold
you absolute dog, sticks his dick in a hard 2 and thinks he's somebody

If I was a shitskin ethnic I wouldn’t be here