Just saw a foid post some “vril esoteric” shit I don’t understand. I am unbelievably pissed off.

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
How could she be more autistic than me? How could she know more niche white nationalist fringe topics than me? She is a fucking woman. I am pissed.

The only level foids should reach with this stuff is tradwife larping. Anything higher than that is unacceptable. FUCK. FUCK THAT BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and not__cel
WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS EVEN HALF OF THIS SHIT? AND WHY DOES SHE KNOWNMORE ABOUT IT RHAN ME FUCKKKK YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and not__cel
IT IS NOT POSSUBLE FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN ME IN SHIT LIKE THIS IT JUST ISNT

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
SKTEJOSNSMRIXICKAMW RHXIDISMAMDHFUR

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
How could she be more autistic than me? How could she know more niche white nationalist fringe topics than me? She is a fucking woman. I am pissed.

The only level foids should reach with this stuff is tradwife larping. Anything higher than that is unacceptable. FUCK. FUCK THAT BITCH
Dog hobbymogged by a foid jfl this nigga

• WTF
Reactions: cromagnon
Dog hobbymogged by a foid jfl this nigga
Yeah no. This is the type of foid who I would NEVER date. Even if she is similar to me. Unironically i would physically beat this whore to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and 1966Ford
I have theorized that this is a tranny. I refuse to accept that a foid has a wider knowledge span than I do.

• +1
Schizophrenic post over

• +1

Its a fed def

Time to watch Robert Sepehr boyo

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444