Just saw a legit stacy on the train

It's a combination of not being sociable, likeable, not gl enough and perhaps environment. Like wtf, you live in Saudi Arabia. I don't think it's ok for guys to approach or talk to random foids. Now if she's your cousin and she's still repulsed then wtf? You gotta be a truecel in that case.
She isn't a close relative, so I can still fuck her and have healthy kids

Our parents aren't strict typeshit

>not gl enough

You just proved what I'm trying to say

You're nowhere near an actual truecel

Mentally healthy truecel vs mentally unhealthy truecel.

Are u a truecel for real tho? Bc if u can ascend to a normie then you arent one
Well I think I am but I may also be like a weak LTN, at best. I am kinda mentally unhealthy as I suffer from OCD. But before I developed OCD, I was still likeable and social. After high school, I started to NEET and it slowly changed. Keep in mind I have had OCD since high school, like before junior year.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Yeah I've seen a chad before too but they're extremely rare.
4391721 1726552858847

in real life is this a chad? this would be extremely rare to see, right?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Describe him
Idk how to describe him exactly but he was tall, wide frame, good coloring and mogger face. He got zero IOIs though while we were in the subway which is where I saw him. I was scanning around for IOIs at him but lowkey I was the only one checking him out and mirin him. Then again it wasn't necessarily packed with young foids either but yeah. There were still older foids and no reaction.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nah having friends just means you're likeable irl, has nothing to do with looks. Plenty of htn loners I've seen. They're just not likeable guys I guess.
Chadlite is like the minium looks level to get away with being a unlileable autistic piece of shit

I saw one at the grocery store a few months ago, most attractive girl I’ve seen in several years, she was with this 40 something rich looking guy. It’s an experience seeing one in person, they stand way the fuck out and make every other girl look like a joke.

• JFL
Idk how to describe him exactly but he was tall, wide frame, good coloring and mogger face. He got zero IOIs though while we were in the subway which is where I saw him. I was scanning around for IOIs at him but lowkey I was the only one checking him out and mirin him. Then again it wasn't necessarily packed with young foids either but yeah. There were still older foids and no reaction.
Women are retarted and barley notice what’s around them in the streets, I bet he gets mad iois during night life and in social situations

Cause nordics are always glued to their phones in the subway (ik dutch arent nordics but same culture)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Cause nordics are always glued to their phones in the subway (ik dutch arent nordics but same culture)
Could be. There's no way this guy doesn't get iois lol.

• +1
Chadlite is like the minium looks level to get away with being a unlileable autistic piece of shit
Yeah well I'm not autistic at least. 😈

I've never seen a stacy irl
I might have seen a stacylite once on the street but it was so brief that idk
sometimes I overrate at first glance