Side profile looked similar to this. Just with worse eye area

How has this nigga even the motivation to workout jfl. Should get bimax instead

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, forevergymcelling, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Looks LTN unless he was like 5'3

How has this nigga even the motivation to workout jfl
Idk man. Recently everyone works out. Legit out of 10 young men I know 9 work out. But the funny thing is, you don't notice it in 90% of them:lul: Some of them are extremly subhuman in the face and have a shit frame. There was this framecel who said to me he was working out and measured 8% bodyfat but you still legit couldn't see any bones in his face:lul: He was also short at 165cm and once send his face to a girl on snapchat and she blocked him saying "you are really ugly". JFL he showed this chat to everyone being around at the time, some HTN then said "Don't worry bro, the right girl will come" :lul:

You can't really set yourself apart anymore with gymcelling, cause everyone does it and you will only stand out if you have the genetics to begin with.

Ofc you should still gymcel, but it's not the solution to all your problems, just a nice bonus that everyone not completly retarted should take.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Idk man. Recently everyone works out. Legit out of 10 young men I know 9 work out. But the funny thing is, you don't notice it in 90% of them:lul: Some of them are extremly subhuman in the face and have a shit frame. There was this framecel who said to me he was working out and measured 8% bodyfat but you still legit couldn't see any bones in his face:lul: He was also short at 165cm and once send his face to a girl on snapchat and she blocked him saying "you are really ugly". JFL he showed this chat to everyone being around at the time, some HTN then said "Don't worry bro, the right girl will come" :lul:

You can't really set yourself apart anymore with gymcelling, cause everyone does it and you will only stand out if you have the genetics to begin with.

Ofc you should still gymcel, but it's not the solution to all your problems, just a nice bonus that everyone not completly retarted should take.
He should be wagecelling if he has no bones at 8% because he needs money for surgeries. I'm at 18% right now with a really fat bloated face, gonna see what I look like at 10%. Already have plans to get orbital decompression and another eyelid surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He should be wagecelling if he has no bones at 8% because he needs money for surgeries. I'm at 18% right now with a really fat bloated face, gonna see what I look like at 10%.
bhai how long u think this will take. i wanted to go all out cutting but some say best is to go on 8 week cutting cycle a month of mainteance in gym and then 8 weeks cutting again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
bhai how long u think this will take. i wanted to go all out cutting but some say best is to go on 8 week cutting cycle a month of mainteance in gym and then 8 weeks cutting again.
No clue tbh I'm new to this. I didn't actually realize what skinnyfat was before Oct.2021 and I only started trying to leanmaxx like two weeks ago or something. Not an expert by any means and I'm also not even doing it properly cuz I'm consuming a lot of food but I plan to do a lot of running and fitness stuff from May when my uni break begins, til September.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Your legit describing me rn, maybe you just saw me :what:

• So Sad
No clue tbh I'm new to this. I didn't actually realize what skinnyfat was before Oct.2021 and I only started trying to leanmaxx like two weeks ago or something. Not an expert by any means and I'm also not even doing it properly cuz I'm consuming a lot of food but I plan to do a lot of running and fitness stuff from May when my uni break begins, til September.
bhai best leanmax hack is nicotine gum and coffee and modafinil if u can manage it. i have lost so much fat with this see this thread

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
should have gone up to him and tell him his failos and surgeryadvice ngl

• JFL
Facial convexity of a boomerang.

-chin 404
-bulging eyes with NCT and dark under eyes
-short

Side profile looked similar to this. Just with worse eye area
View attachment 1648833

How has this nigga even the motivation to workout jfl. Should get bimax instead
Eh JBW will save him don’t feel bad for him

Nvm saw that he’s short :feelsrope:its Over

• JFL
But the funny thing is, you don't notice it in 90% of them:lul:
It’s not even just shit genetics which cause that.
Most people who workout don’t do it consistently and strict enough and also don’t really have a good diet

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
German or ethnic ? If ethnic that’s average for his race and he’s prob happily married to his cousin so no need for bimax

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Looks234