“Just saw a ltn with stacylite” threads

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
fucking stop making them. I cant believe people actually care. The reason why ur so obsessed with looks is because girls think ur a loser with a shit personality so u need to compensate.

These normies arent on the same boat as u. They concentrate on enjoying life, thriving off their connections, money and circle. They arent a friendless, nerdy, poorly adjusted mentally unstable loser who has to be super sexy and filled with plastic, steroids and fillers to get bitches, thats actually fucking rare since most people are normies. Just fucking stop pretending the world should relate to you cause they dont in any capacity. FOR YOUR SITUATION looks are detrimental

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, framemoggerr and 10 others
Its so genuinely retarded i cant even.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, n9wiff and thugmaxxer2
and the niggas that sometimes take pictures too weird ass behaviour :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, Deleted member 65033, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
Shots fired at @looksmaxxing223

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, n9wiff and try2beme
I'm obsessed because I like mog girls

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and try2beme
Too much logic and truth in this thread!

Neil degrasse tyson
Neil degrasse tyson
Neil degrasse tyson
Neil degrasse tyson

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 76452, try2beme and 1 other person
B-b-…but they are le heckin subhoomans!! K-keep coping I will cuck them after my bimaxerino!!

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
B-b-…but they are le heckin subhoomans!! K-keep coping I will cuck them after my bimaxerino!!
Mirin lifefuel of the young tiktokcel mogger who with his eyes alone slays the slums of kerala and mogs these LTN betabuxxers

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
In any case, you always have the option to become a sexpat in Asia, and get a leftover woman 25+ years old HTB or 30+ years old Stacy in Asian standards, who they have a career, 1-2 apartments in T1-T2 cities, and 1-2 cars, and you'll be enough to work at some grocery store around the corner from your apartment (or not even that), and live the best life possible..