Just saw a manlet Asian with a Norwegian girl

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
Fuck man, just saw a Chinese looking manlet with a Norwegian girl, she was like HTB, very nice body. They were at the store getting food so they must live together. These bluepills are getting too much to handle man, I almost had a breakdown driving back home

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15306, Deleted member 14543 and 15 others
Fuck man, just saw a Chinese looking manlet with a Norwegian girl, she was like HTB, very nice body. They were at the store getting food so they must live together. These bluepills are getting too much to handle man, I almost had a breakdown driving back home
It’s her gay best friend

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15306 and 8 others
Asianpill works in Europe too :what:
@gamma @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, thecel, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
just a friend, at most, wahmen generally appear nice to men, but they never give them s3x tho.
do not jump to conclusions right away, we don't know the real matter between them.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, TeraCope54 and TUSSELEIF
Asianpill works in Europe too :what:
@gamma @volcelfatcel @looksmaxxer234
That’s where finns came from. 5’5 Asians were slaying.

6E9575B1 5BFE 419C 94CD 98DBFECDAB61
53D10D49 C175 4850 AB55 C4A6030F0AF2
7BBFF019 7CDE 4C1A 9FF7 6F0E1A30B2D2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6403 and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Le 5'5 asian slayer, meme of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and 5'8manlet
@Proex wot u doin in Norway?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
@thecel wot u doin in Norway?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and TUSSELEIF
I lowkey want other Asians to not ascend. Each ascended Mongoloid undermines the blackpill’s potency. I want my blackpill arguments to stay strong in order to blackpill as many bluepillers as possible. Every person who beat the odds of the blackpill is a piece of evidence that can be used to counter blackpill arguments.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and TUSSELEIF
I lowkey want other Asians to not ascend. Each ascended Mongoloid undermines the blackpill’s potency. I want my blackpill arguments to stay strong in order to blackpill as many bluepillers as possible. Every person who beat the odds of the blackpill is a piece of evidence that can be used to counter blackpill arguments.
Of course I am happy for him, but it makes me sad I can’t get a gf like other people can for reasons

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice