Just saw a POV GoPro video of a Hamas member running and getting gunned down

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Absolutely brutal. He screams in agony. The last 10 seconds of his life consist of screaming in intense agony from the scorching 7.62 x 51mm bullets inside him that have turned his insides into mush.

Imagine fighting for a cause (any cause) and dying a torturous death. Just leave and enjoy your life. Who gives a fuck about land, just leave and start anew elsewhere. Insanity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism and efidescontinuado
Imagine fighting for a cause (any cause) and dying a torturous death. Just leave and enjoy your life. Who gives a fuck about land, just leave and start anew elsewhere. Insanity.
This is not possible for palestinians sadly, I want peace

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal. He screams in agony. The last 10 seconds of his life consist of screaming in intense agony from the scorching 7.62 x 51mm bullets inside him that have turned his insides into mush.

Mogged by a bunch of shekel pellets is crazy

Many of you idiots on here are fervent patriots for your nation and would happily go to war and die a cuck death—from a hail of bullets or artillery shells.

How hilarious that you would die in misery for a piece of land while your government leaders sit comfortably in their air conditioned spaces with Michelin stars food and infinite money and prostitutes.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado

agreed about the palestinian conflict. however some principles are worth dying for because its absense in the world would make life not worth living

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
agreed about the palestinian conflict. however some principles are worth dying for because its absense in the world would make life not worth living
You have some really awful takes. This being one of them

i wouldn't kill myself obviously, but i'd probably die fighting for my beliefs. if you can't comprehend that, then it's over for you. and there is no afterlife or second chances, if you screw up in this life, it's over, no do overs. you should be willing to fight hard to preserve what you love. if you think you can keep running away, eventually you'll be cornered. we probably won't be leaving the solar system of even colonizing mars, if not you, but your descendants will be getting programed at reeducation camps

i wouldn't kill myself obviously, but i'd probably die fighting for my beliefs. if you can't comprehend that, then it's over for you. and there is no afterlife or second chances, if you screw up in this life, it's over, no do overs. you should be willing to fight hard to preserve what you love. if you think you can keep running away, eventually you'll be cornered. we probably won't be leaving the solar system of even colonizing mars, if not you, but your descendants will be getting programed at reeducation camps
The fact that you don’t believe in an afterlife is even more of a reason to choose NOT to die for any cause/belief.

I am a staunch believer in the idea of a physical and eternal afterlife—YET STILL I would absolutely never die for my beliefs. I will forever flee onto greener pastures.

natural selection or what they say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back