Just saw an actual 7ft guy

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I’ve never seen anyone so tall irl
I got mogged so fucking bad, he was a whole head above me and I had to bend my neck up to look at him
He didn’t even see me because he didn’t bend his head down
This guy was average facially and kind of skinny fat but it didn’t matter because of his height
Even as a guy I felt like I just got dominated, imagine what girls feel
Now after seeing a guy who’s a lot taller than me I understand why girls love height and go crazy for it
There’s literally no compensation for it
No matter how rich or good looking or gymmaxxed you get it can never beat pure height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 6128, klamus and 14 others
Yeah, it’s surreal. You’re like a fucking ant. I’ve always said the heightmog is the most brutal one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Haydez, Deleted member 22627 and 16 others
:feelskek:

@subhuman incel gtfih tale a look at this coper

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yeah, it’s surreal. You’re like a fucking ant. I’ve always said the heightmog is the most brutal one.
I’m depressed now after that
Life is literally just about genetics
You can try to work on yourself your entire life and just get brutally mogged by someone who doesn’t even have to try

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Slob, Deleted member 14875 and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
Height is cope unless you have at least average frame and face.

I'm 6.2ft which is pretty tall but women give literally zero shits because I am scrawny with 4/10 face. And not even super scrawny but just somewhat.

Height is just a force-multiplier.

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, crackercel, germanlooks and 2 others

I'm 6.2ft which is pretty tall but women give literally zero shits because I am scrawny with 4/10 face. And not even super scrawny but just somewhat.

Yeah because 6’2 isn’t that special, there’s still a lot of 5’10 - 6’1 guys you’re competing with, and some probably have better faces so women will pick them
But after 6’6 it’s a whole different level, it’s super rare to be that tall so there’s not a lot of options for girls to be picky about
Between a 6ft Chad and a 6’6 normie I think most will pick the 6’6 normie, and every inch after that is a huge halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and 9 others
face>height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and Xangsane

i don't believe height above, say, 6'2 matters much to women. i mean, most women are already at least a head shorter than you, what more do they want? it sure does make you more dominant towards other males though.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, mulattomaxxer and Edgar

cope at 6'5-7 feet you are certain to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and 5 others
It depends on the height
A few inches height doesn’t beat a Chad face but 6 inches of height does
would women take a 5'4 gigachad or a 6'4 incel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Deleted member
Yeah because 6’2 isn’t that special, there’s still a lot of 5’10 - 6’1 guys you’re competing with, and some probably have better faces so women will pick them
But after 6’6 it’s a whole different level, it’s super rare to be that tall so there’s not a lot of options for girls to be picky about
Between a 6ft Chad and a 6’6 normie I think most will pick the 6’6 normie, and every inch after that is a huge halo
6.2ft is't giant level height but it's definitely above average.

And just lol if you think height is enough to halo you if you are lacking in other areas. It merely adds value on top of face/frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280
they have to choose between 5'4 gigachad and 6'4 incel
if he has this body then some choose him

they have to choose between 5'4 gigachad and 6'4 incel
They’re both the same smv
height doesn’t compensate for incel face but after normie level face height matters much more

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
tbh if everyone carried a gun manlets wouldn't feel so mogged all the time. muh gun control only does two things, makes it harder for incels to go ER (bad) and makes it easier for tallfag brutes to mog like back in caveman times (bad). and even then we had weapons. gun control is literally undoing 1 million years of evolution when a manlet found a club and decided to beat a tallfag with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Deleted member 14774
im 6'5 and have probably only seen a handful of guys ever in my life that are taller than me that look decent. (scratch that besides the basketball team at my college). but most non athletes that are that tall look weird af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 14774
I'm 6'7" and still invisible to women KHHV.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
im 6'5 and have probably only seen a handful of guys ever in my life that are taller than me that look decent. (scratch that besides the basketball team at my college). but most non athletes that are that tall look weird af
Do you slay though?

Do you slay though?
have a long term gf but I think I could slay. definitely when I'm at a bar I've had plenty opportunity

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 14774
Tall non-athlete is an oxymoron. Anyone who's 6'5"+ and able bodied was begged by coaches in school to play for them in high school and college.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ifyouwannabemylover
My little brother was in high school, and he brought over a friend once who was 7 ft tall. That guy looked awkward though because his posture was very very bad and he was overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and Deleted member 14280
:feelskek:

@subhuman incel gtfih tale a look at this coper
@OldVirgin you were right, the height coping threads are making me vomit and really getting on my nerves recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
When’s your LL?

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 5786
Tall non-athlete is an oxymoron. Anyone who's 6'5"+ and able bodied was begged by coaches in school to play for them in high school and college.
Begged because they have the most potential. Doesn’t mean they are athletic. Most tall people like centers in the nba are the least athletic on the court. And my point was people taller than 6’5.

These people think women will pick some ugly ogre looking dude because he’s 6 inches taller than a handsome Chad, so stupid
NOW I believe height>face

Tallest Ive seen was 6'9. He was Also standing on a bar platform. mustve Been atleast on 7ft level when compared to My standing