Just saw girl who used to like me with an ugly bbc

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Was thinking of hitting her up since she used to always dm me but I ghosted her since I didnt want a girl at the time. Never mind she is 1 psl now. These fucking bbc are taking our white girls

Bbcdedsrs

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Ya ya A nigga gotta eats mmh she a tasty white bitch
Gonna give her that long big bbc dick pipe blacked style - Tyrone

If you won’t smash he will
I wanted to but was to high inhib to take her and autistic out and had shit going on so I just told her I didnt like anyone rn lmao I'm so fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Are you blonde white or dark featured white bro

Yeah should have taken the opportunity, take the opportunity next time with the next girl right away

There’s always someone in line for the bitch, even tho you might “mog” him looks wise, he’s smashing that shit and you’re writing about them both..
Yeh I've rejected like 7 or 8 girls throughout high school due to pure autism and high inhib or just being to picky but now when I look at their ig I want to fuck them now I was so low t back then my friends thought I was fucking gay because I wouldn't talk about girls and shit
she still wants your cock you must have sex with her
I dont think so bro cause I replied to her story with some shit and she answered it on story but didnt hmu again now she just bitches on her spam about how she's been having bad days every day this new year when my life is so much worse than hers

Rapartistmaxing , they saw bbc with hot trending women like kylie jenner , you should blame those rich hoes with bbc boyfriends

There will always be other girls abundance mindset bro

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity