Just saw my favourite prostitute at Starbucks

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Banned
I was in Starbucks getting a vanilla latte because it always makes me feel all pumped up and as I was about to walk out, I saw her walk in.

I quickly sat back down, put my hood up and turned my head away from her because that would’ve been just way too awkward.

Fml I was always afraid of this happening. I have to be wary because I might bump into her still.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell, try2beme and 9 others
Why?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, heightmaxxing and Zelenskyiv
should have asked her for quickie under the table

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, asdvek, GlamourPursuer and 7 others
I am laughing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heightmaxxing, asdvek, Zelenskyiv and 3 others
You actually have a favorite prostitute?

Should've cold approached her and tried to get it in for free.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek, Zelenskyiv, GlamourPursuer and 4 others
Why what

You actually have a favorite prostitute?

Should've cold approached her and tried to get it in for free.
Yes, she’s the only “good” one here, all the rest are ugly as shit. Sadly because of that she’s allowed to be a prude. She won’t suck my dick without a condom and she gets angry sometimes when I finger her. I lost my virginity to her btw

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, asdvek, zurzolo and 2 others
Why what

Yes, she’s the only “good” one here, all the rest are ugly as shit. Sadly because of that she’s allowed to be a prude. She won’t suck my dick without a condom and she gets angry sometimes when I finger her. I lost my virginity to her btw
I'm sure there are other prostitute places you can find with better looking women, no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and Zelenskyiv
I'm sure there are other prostitute places you can find with better looking women, no?
Far from here, maybe. I don’t have a car and i’m not travelling to a different city for paid sex tbh. I’m going on a holiday tomorrow to a big city so I might do it there if I don’t get it naturally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wannamogger, Darkeningstar, zurzolo and 1 other person
stalk and blackmail

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Say hello

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
stalk and blackmail
You know you're at the end of your rope when you gotta hide in bushes and take photographs of a hooker with her clients like it's some CIA mission, and then attempt to blackmail her all for the chance at some coochie.

• JFL
stalk and blackmail
What she’s doing is legal here lol

Say hello
Fuck no, never. I like to keep different parts of my life separate. Prostitutes I visit don’t exist outside of me being horny, just like people on this website don’t exist to me outside of the internet.
If I had some aspie from here come and talk to me about looksmaxxing or mogging irl I think i’d unironically murder him in Mario Kart.

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger, gigell and TechnoBoss
What she’s doing is legal here lol

Fuck no, never. I like to keep different parts of my life separate. Prostitutes I visit don’t exist outside of me being horny, just like people on this website don’t exist to me outside of the internet.
If I had some aspie from here come and talk to me about looksmaxxing or mogging I think i’d unironically murder him in Mario Kart.
But what if you see me irl

• JFL
this is like seeing a celebrity

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and gigell
But what if you see me irl
Don’t use any aspie psl lingo or make yourself known as a PSLer in any way, or I don’t know what i’d do. You don’t exist in my mind outside of autism forums. Lets keep it that way boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
Don’t use any aspie psl lingo or I don’t know what i’d do. You don’t exist in my mind outside of autism forums. Lets keep it that way boyo.
Y ?

• JFL
be nice to her

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and Zelenskyiv