Just saw my therapist - bbc edition

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
My therapist (Canadian, 35f, white) just told me we can't say bbc any more.

I said wtf it is a big black cock what else do u call them she said you can call them Manu things, African, African American, negroes, black gentleman.

Then she said it shouldn't worry you much there aren't many in Hong Kong.

I said this is retarded ill call them what I want and she said no. Ur missing the point. Yes it may be the case that someone has a penis, and they're black, and it's big. But that is purely co incidental, you can't characterize it that way.

Then I said ok yesterday in the office some Chinese girl asked me what the difference between a kebab and a gyro is, isn't that generalizing, and she said possibly, but it's equally likely she asked you cos u CHOOSE to eat a lot rather than the fact u are from that part of the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
Bhai?

Attachments

• rapidsave.com_mayn_what_da_hell-osybcvdxgp8d1.mp4
    6.2 MB
BBC is law

• +1
Reactions: klip11
OP is mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Aren't you a good goy OP
GKGjz iW4AA8sUg

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
My therapist (Canadian, 35f, white) just told me we can't say bbc any more.

I said wtf it is a big black cock what else do u call them she said you can call them Manu things, African, African American, negroes, black gentleman.

Then she said it shouldn't worry you much there aren't many in Hong Kong.

I said this is retarded ill call them what I want and she said no. Ur missing the point. Yes it may be the case that someone has a penis, and they're black, and it's big. But that is purely co incidental, you can't characterize it that way.

Then I said ok yesterday in the office some Chinese girl asked me what the difference between a kebab and a gyro is, isn't that generalizing, and she said possibly, but it's equally likely she asked you cos u CHOOSE to eat a lot rather than the fact u are from that part of the world
You think way to too much about BBC and dicks ngl, it's not healthy.

I mean I do the same with eyes, but I'm planning on getting quite a few surgeries to fix it. That way I won't obsess over it.

Why not get penis enlargement surgery? You clearly have the money.

your talking about black dicks with your therapist mirin