Just saw the prettiest faggot ever today

Deleted member 16801

Deleted member 16801

🗿
He was like an arvid, river phoenix hybrid with brown eyes. 90s curtain and everything. Absolutely one of the prettiest motherfuckers I have ever laid eyes upon. He stood out so hard from the normies all I could do was bask in his 10/10 facial aesthetics and stare like an idiot. Giga ropefuel knowing dudes like these are walking around. Even worse he was part of a tour group at my college and the noodle who was the guide couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. She’d giggle nonstop like she was high off crack or somethng.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Xangsane, Zeruel and 2 others
thats-bait-mad-max.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
It’s pointless to hit on girls when there are men like this among us?

It’s pointless to hit on girls when there are men like this among us?
Not pointless just mirin how easy he must have it. Dude was legit glowing like god had kissed him or somethng

give me his @

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
He was like an arvid, river phoenix hybrid with brown eyes. 90s curtain and everything. Absolutely one of the prettiest motherfuckers I have ever laid eyes upon. He stood out so hard from the normies all I could do was bask in his 10/10 facial aesthetics and stare like an idiot. Giga ropefuel knowing dudes like these are walking around.
Why didn't you go and talk to him: "Hello kind sir, you look very good, very nice facial aesthetics, are you a faggot by any chance?".
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
He was like an arvid, river phoenix hybrid with brown eyes. 90s curtain and everything. Absolutely one of the prettiest motherfuckers I have ever laid eyes upon. He stood out so hard from the normies all I could do was bask in his 10/10 facial aesthetics and stare like an idiot. Giga ropefuel knowing dudes like these are walking around. Even worse he was part of a tour group at my college and the noodle who was the guide couldn’t keep her eyes off of him. She’d giggle nonstop like she was high off crack or somethng.
This makes me want to nuke this gay earth.

Why didn't you go and talk to him: "Hello kind sir, you look very good, very nice facial aesthetics, are you a faggot by any chance?".
maxresdefault.jpg
I refer to all men more facialy attractive than me as faggots

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Gonthar
over if you aren't rawdogging pretty femboys smh (no homo ofc)

Psh

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao