this is probably a white htn btw

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I've seen people coping w @MakinMogReturns flopping on tinder with ur Incel elo
Meanwhile I literally just watched every single girl be downbad for him
A few girls screamed when they saw him
He got every girls socials
3 girls were on cam and he asked to rate him
One girl just came out of nowhere and said "solid 10 I have a boyfriend but he doesn't have to know"
There wasn't a single girl who wasn't down bad for him.

He also told me a story of a girl breaking his neck to look at him in the gym
As I said
Women will let you know if you look good

Ill say it again
If you need a rating there's a 100% chance you're done for
@St.TikTokcel
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and ambi
View attachment 2917417
You pathetic boneless subhuman
Fuck off you chimp lipped recessed rat.
You look like fucking shit cherry picking old pics
Once I've finished leaning out I'll end your pathetic subhuman career on this forum mark my words
One question, do you think your jaw is ideal/perfect or what thing will you like to change

Some of those tinder experiment are just bullshit. If u grind for elo you can easily get lot of matches. if u start conversation with people tinder will boost ur elo. If u wiping right to like someone and left to pass you will get elo boost. interactions with others through messages or matches will get u elo boost.

This why moreroidsmoredates got 99+ with Bzz but when Bzz tried himself he only got 3 likes.

So if u do a lot of tinder expriment decent looking people + u start to talk with people. Ur elo will get super high.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ambi
they would most likely not be as eager when they find out he is 5’6 right? Or does height not matter anymore

• JFL
Reactions: fuse, cytoplasm and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I've seen people coping w @MakinMogReturns flopping on tinder with ur Incel elo
Meanwhile I literally just watched every single girl be downbad for him
A few girls screamed when they saw him
He got every girls socials
3 girls were on cam and he asked to rate him
One girl just came out of nowhere and said "solid 10 I have a boyfriend but he doesn't have to know"
There wasn't a single girl who wasn't down bad for him.

He also told me a story of a girl breaking his neck to look at him in the gym
As I said
Women will let you know if you look good

Ill say it again
If you need a rating there's a 100% chance you're done for
@St.TikTokcel
we could say the same about

but tomer gets better results, hes gotten multiple girls to show their tits to him and cheat on their boyfriend for him

whilst him being a weak chadlite

@MakinMogReturns is Tyronelite prettyboy so I’m not surprised. What race were the foids though?
I can confirm I have done wizz experiments with him on discord where we were live and I witnessed girls messaging him in real time every 2 seconds with

😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Me and the other niggas in the DC live were envious ngl :feelswhy: @Blackgymmax were you there last year October when we used to run those discord Wizz lives with @stacymaxxing and others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and murdah
we could say the same about

but tomer gets better results, hes gotten multiple girls to show their tits to him and cheat on their boyfriend for him

whilst him being a weak chadlite
This indian dude has whole youtube dedicated for him to gets lols from girls.

• JFL
Reactions: lust
This indian dude has whole youtube dedicated for him to gets lols from girls.

whilst we don’t even have any evidence of this subhuman nigger telling the truth or not

did this same experiment but with a white mtn and some results, first day 150 requests
wizz girls don’t really have much standards they just want attention
I can confirm I have done wizz experiments with him on discord where we were live and I witnessed girls messaging him in real time every 2 seconds with

😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Me and the other niggas in the DC live were envious ngl :feelswhy: @Blackgymmax were you there last year October when we used to run those discord Wizz lives with @stacymaxxing and others

Abdi you’ll never compete with a jareer for looking nice and slaying pussy
@SomaliMax just keep in mind u are arguing with these apes

IMG 9945
IMG 9791 IMG 9596 IMG 9554 IMG 9507

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex, watah, iblamechico and 9 others
Who’s the final guy and first guy. I knwo one guy is FaceAndLMS (bottom left)
first is takeoverhasbegun (looks obese and indian) and bottom left is u (but u will deny)
last idk some urkle

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s so sad 😂 I’d be mad af too if I looked like that and spend thousands on surgeries just to get mogged by a regular Somali
Ngl I’d rope if I looked like these lot there’s no way to ascend here if you look like that. Blackgyaxx ascended well tbf but the rest it’s gg

Still lemme see your face if you mogg me @klip11 does this Somali mogg me?

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
first is takeoverhasbegun (looks obese and indian) and bottom left is u (but u will deny)
If you think that’s me then wow…. If I looked like that I’d legit end my life

• JFL
  • JFL
yea.. the one in your schizo fantasies
I’m so glad it’s not a fantasy otherwise I’d cry lol. But she’s here even if she’s taking the piss at replying she still does reply 😝 meanwhile your a MUDslimecel no fat assed hijabi for you allhamfullah. Even I have had your women before (2) how does it feel to know you can’t even pull your money hungry whores

I’m so glad it’s not a fantasy otherwise I’d cry lol. But she’s here even if she’s taking the piss at replying she still does reply 😝 meanwhile your a MUDslimecel no fat assed hijabi for you allhamfullah. Even I have had your women before (2) how does it feel to know you can’t even pull your money hungry whores
?

I have unlimited access to every type of woman what are u schizo rambling about

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, VenatorLuparius and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
lol I have no idea why you think this is me
it is so cagefuel to watch how u are ashamed of your looks instead of embracing your subhumanity

do u think people with a triple digit iq believe your larp stories?
you were already known as a larper from lookism times pathetic worm

it is so cagefuel to watch how u are ashamed of your looks instead of embracing your subhumanity

do u think people with a triple digit iq believe your larp stories?
you were already known as a larper from lookism times pathetic worm
Lmfao the hike is you look like this though
IMG 8584

This is literally you lmfao. Bloated fat ugly arab i hope isreal fucks you

Everybody who kmows me from discord can confirm my stories including @Blackgymmax who can confirm that inbred you keep posting isn’t me lmfao and he accepts me as HTN/lite as he has seen me before now keep coping you little Arab cunt

• Hmm...
Lmfao the hike is you look like this though
View attachment 2917503
This is literally you lmfao. Bloated fat ugly arab i hope isreal fucks you

Everybody who kmows me from discord can confirm my stories including @Blackgymmax who can confirm that inbred you keep posting isn’t me lmfao and he accepts me as HTN/lite as he has seen me before now keep coping you little Arab cunt
urkcel ramblings, according from what I’ve seen from u

you are ltn max
just makes claim after claim

but half of the forum knows u are an insecure larper
don’t make me tag people who will obliterate your monkey ass im tired rn

urkcel ramblings, according from what I’ve seen from u

you are ltn max
just makes claim after claim

but half of the forum knows u are an insecure larper
don’t make me tag people who will obliterate your monkey ass im tired rn
ALLHAFULLAH some MORE you degenerated inbred paki looking brown fuck. You and your women are a group of degenerate pigs go drink camel piss and dip fly wings into your drink to purify it like your prophet did. Go fuck yourself

• Ugh..
Good side besides ape lips
Bro what happened to you,you changed ,the old BGM would have went down 20th century studios to check if they were missing one of their characters from planet of the apes 🦍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, NoReedemingFeature, 0S4MA and 2 others
ALLHAFULLAH some MORE you degenerated inbred paki looking brown fuck. You and your women are a group of degenerate pigs go drink camel piss and dip fly wings into your drink to purify it like your prophet did. Go fuck yourself
u are ltn and invisible next to me lol

u are ltn and invisible next to me lol
If you consider that 40 yr old inbred you think is me “LTN” then your truly a subhuman worthy of Allahs mercy as you are so hideous that cou consider a literal 3/10 a “LTN” JFL @ you

If you consider that 40 yr old inbred you think is me “LTN” then your truly a subhuman worthy of Allahs mercy as you are so hideous that cou consider a literal 3/10 a “LTN” JFL @ you
no I mean your actual face

u are ltn and repulsive

It’s so sad 😂 I’d be mad af too if I looked like that and spend thousands on surgeries just to get mogged by a regular Somali
You ugly as fuck peanut go end your life

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and PrinceLuenLeoncur
no I mean your actual face

u are ltn and repulsive
See even @Blackgymmax legirs my comment proving your just stupid fucking Arab. Know this I have fucked one of your bitches before and had another suck my cock your a subhuman and beneath me as your an Arab and your whores know this, now drink camel titty milk and bleach to go to Jinnah with your infinate boners deflowering your 72 virgins again and again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Blackgymmax
See even @Blackgymmax legirs my comment proving your just stupid fucking Arab. Know this I have fucked one of your bitches before and had another suck my cock your a subhuman and beneath me as your an Arab and your whores know this, now drink camel titty milk and bleach to go to Jinnah with your infinate boners deflowering your 72 virgins again and again
not reading allat urkie ramblings

That's not him you idiot.
he is still a chronic larper

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SomaliMax and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
View attachment 2917417
You pathetic boneless subhuman
Fuck off you chimp lipped recessed rat.
You look like fucking shit cherry picking old pics
Once I've finished leaning out I'll end your pathetic subhuman career on this forum mark my words
mogs most blackbros to death

I fuck your nigger mother occasionally
And I fuck your 18-19 yr old sisters 😉 they do Zina with me then go marry you ALLHAMDULLAHIIIIII. Don’t worry I no longer fuck infidel women so you Muslims better rejoyce for I can no longer slay your whores as I’m religious now

And I fuck your 18-19 yr old sisters 😉 they do Zina with me then go marry you ALLHAMDULLAHIIIIII. Don’t worry I no longer fuck infidel women so you Muslims better rejoyce for I can no longer slay your whores as I’m religious now
-"ngl though mogger penis no homo Moggs me"

u already confirmed u are my submissive little bitch when can I breed your wife so u get tall wide framed chadlite offspring?

• JFL
-"ngl though mogger penis no homo Moggs me"

u already confirmed u are my submissive little bitch when can I breed your wife so u get tall wide framed chadlite offspring?
Just cos your dicks bigger than mine doesn’t mean nothing.

The joke is you call me a larper but I’m very honest str8 foward person, I am one of the few guys who openly says his cocks only 6’5 inches and yet I’m still able to DIG your hoes out one morrocan and one Yemeni. Now cry for me ibn bin Abdullah I do Zina on them

Just cos your dicks bigger than mine doesn’t mean nothing.

The joke is you call me a larper but I’m very honest str8 foward person, I am one of the few guys who openly says his cocks only 6’5 inches and yet I’m still able to DIG your hoes out one morrocan and one Yemeni. Now cry for me ibn bin Abdullah
just call me when I can fuck her