Just say you’re liberal on online dating

M

maxeverything

Gold
So things have been trending this way for awhile. When Trump first came onto the political scene and started being a meany pants and hurting peoples feelings, there was a big push among women to not fuck or date conservatives. This is stupid of course, but whatever, the average person shouldn’t make politics a huge part of their identity anyways. Just say you’re moderate or apolitical, don’t act like an autist, and all is well. Now however I see threads and posts in female spaces about avoiding “moderate/apolitical” men because they could be closeted conservatives that have realized that it’s a bad look for dating.

Obviously it’s easy to fake any political affiliation long enough to get laid, particularly if you’re attractive and NT. So at this point I think it’s best for men to say they’re not super informed on politics, but are liberal. By saying you aren’t informed you can probably avoid any conversations where you have to lie out of your teeth and pretend like we live in fantasy land, but at the same time you aren’t raising the woman’s socially conditioned red flags. It sucks that it’s come to this, but I think it’s best for all men to just suck it up and say they’re liberal if they want to truly max out their pussy potential.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, Klasik616 and Xangsane
If you say you’re liberal, they’ll think you’re some low T simp. If you say you’re conservative, they think you’re some racist nazi. Best to just leave politics out of online dating. It never helps ur dating life being open about that shit no matter where you fall on the political spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Costcosuperstore, junpei and 5 others
If you say you’re liberal, they’ll think you’re some low T simp. If you say you’re conservative, they think you’re some racist nazi. Best to just leave politics out of online dating. It never helps ur dating life being open about that shit no matter where you fall on the political spectrum.
Ya that’s a good point, I agree that being too liberal dries pussies. But it seems to be trending to a point where it’s beneficial for us to just say we’re casually on the left. If they actually try and talk about trannies or abortion or anything don’t engage, just say things like “ya it’s crazy these days” or “ya that’s a good point I need to read up more on all that” and change the subject.

If u act to blue pilled she ain’t gonna respect you. Blue pilled is more of a friend or simp who pays for her bills not a chad who supposed to clap her cheeks all night long

Do girls on Tinder like libertarians?
Is being a commie a halo nowadays?

i say i am muslim and they all get on my dick
females loves muslim men in 2024

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
I hope none of you get laid. Conservatards need to be shunned and cast out of normal facets of society

I hope none of you get laid. Conservatards need to be shunned and cast out of normal facets of society
Politics should never get in the way of pussy

Do girls on Tinder like libertarians?
Is being a commie a halo nowadays?
No.
To a degree. You don’t want to act like a cuck, just say you’re liberal but “aren’t as informed as you’d like to be” or some shit like that. That’s where the line seems to be for most women now, and I don’t see it moving much further tbh because as many have pointed out hardcore liberal talking points and beliefs will likely dry her pussy.

just put a pic of you doing yoga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back