Just sent a girl a pic... Her response was disheartening

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I sent her a pic. Her response was "oh OK. Does acne hurt a lot?"
Wow.
This set my motivation back to 0 honestly.
I feel like it isn't worth it in my case.
Even though I like my looks now more than a few months before thanks to Accutane, I'm still ugly to girls.

IMG 20190112 021434

If you're curious what pic I sent to her, just send me a PM and I'll show you.

Fuck her move on, just keep improving one foids isnt tbe end of the world

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, 11gaijin, mojopin and 6 others
Fuck her move on, just keep improving one foids isnt tbe end of the world
Screenshot 20190112 024402
before I sent my pic she sent me this guy and said he was hot. I legit thought I had similarities with this guy because of NCT and coloration but oh boy was I wrong apparently. jfl at my coping. I want to get fucking surgeries nobody is going to stop me

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and androidcel
Wow.
Even though I like my looks now more than a few months before thanks to Accutane, I'm still ugly to girls.

View attachment 12112

Could be worse, she could've said: "Das ist ein kleine pimmel."
Also PM me the pic you sent her ngl.

View attachment 12125before I sent my pic she sent me this guy and said he was hot. I legit thought I had similarities with this guy because of NCT and coloration but oh boy was I wrong apparently. jfl at my coping. I want to get fucking surgeries nobody is going to stop me

Get the surgeries and asscend, dont let that bitch put yoh down though
Could be worse, she could've said: "Das ist ein kleine pimmel."
Also PM me the pic you sent her ngl.

Translate that for lazycels

Yeah thats a pretty tough response, sucks to have acne sorry OP Idk what else to say besides to stop talking to her

Get the surgeries and asscend, dont let that bitch put yoh down though

Translate that for lazycels
That's a small willy.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Women really really hate acne. I know because in high school during sophomore year and junior year and the first half of senior year I had it bad and girls fucking hated me. You can get away with maybe 3 or so small pimples on your face at a time. Otherwise it's over. Get your skin cleared even more before you even think about talking to girls.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, LooksJourney, RichardSpencel and 3 others
She's mean:woke:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 245
shes a big poo pee poo poo pants

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 245
Women are evil cunts.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 245
PM me.

@future chadlite Akhi JFL why are you banned again.

I think you're reading too much into what she says. then again women are hard to read anyways. AWALT as usual.

g0 am0klauf : DDDDD

autism at it's finest,this forum is :bluepill:;).

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Women really really hate acne. I know because in high school during sophomore year and junior year and the first half of senior year I had it bad and girls fucking hated me. You can get away with maybe 3 or so small pimples on your face at a time. Otherwise it's over. Get your skin cleared even more before you even think about talking to girls.
Are you my alt? That was legit my life in HS. Sucked ass bro. Acne is the biggest confidence killers
@Curious0 pm me imma help u clear that skin up. Ur handsome with or without acne but ol Nibba is gonna make u a chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Acne is a death sentence, tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I hope you didn’t reply and never message her again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
That should be your motivation to looksmax as much as possible tbh, anger is my main motivation to ascend and looksmax so I can come back and spit on everyone’s face who made me feel bad. Fuck her go ascend and come back and shit on her face :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 39
/facepalm
Before that she was on a party and told me there were hot Chads that she'd let them fuck her.
I continued to text her because I was also trolling her a bit
That should be your motivation to looksmax as much as possible tbh, anger is my main motivation to ascend and looksmax so I can come back and spit on everyone’s face who made me feel bad. Fuck her go ascend and come back and shit on her face :feelsree:
Don't know if I can ascend hard enough to be able to tie them to their bed, spit in their face, pee in their mouth and just use their Pussies. If I am ever at that point, I'll get revenge lol

Last edited:
Just move on bro, this bitch don't deserve you

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Wow.

View attachment 12112

what was her second line?

BTW. she was intentionally bullying you. acne was first thing she thought when she saw your photo. thats because LOOK matters AF to women

she immedietely got it on her mind and had to point it out

BTW. she was intentionally bullying you. acne was first thing she thought when she saw your photo. thats because LOOK matters AF to women

acne matters to guys too jfl

Are you my alt? That was legit my life in HS. Sucked ass bro. Acne is the biggest confidence killers
@Curious0 pm me imma help u clear that skin up. Ur handsome with or without acne but ol Nibba is gonna make u a chad
Gods plan

acne matters to guys too jfl

no. men just want to fuck. you are idiot if you think some zits on her face will stop me from fucking her vagaina (if shes not fat or old)

Her second line was something like "it's not meant in a way supposed to hurt you"

give me her insta and I will bully her to suicide
She looks like a fat german landwhale that dances to musicalys

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
give me her insta and I will bully her to suicide
She looks like a fat german landwhale that dances to musicalys
Not fat but she's a Becky only.
I told her I'm only 1.68m tall. She told me she'll be 1.80m.
She types with dots instead of emojis lol. Sign she is unsympathetic as fuck anyways.

Not fat but she's a Becky only.
I told her I'm only 1.68m tall. She told me she'll be 1.80m.
She types with dots instead of emojis lol. Sign she is unsympathetic as fuck anyways.

Give her insta

Whats the pic you sent

She looks ok tbh, I have a girl like this whos into me in school.

Just lift and shell come back to you

German girls are the ugliest in Europe with English girls. They're the one who want the best of the bets too lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and androidcel
Just lift bro, just take a shower bro
Yeh tbh lifting is what is the main reason you are rejected. Stop being a lazy boyo and lift. You told us your frame stats and I honestly think thats a big reason why you dont hit a min looks threshold

Yeh tbh lifting is what is the main reason you are rejected. Stop being a lazy boyo and lift. You told us your frame stats and I honestly think thats a big reason why you dont hit a min looks threshold
srs

German girls are the ugliest in Europe with English girls. They're the one who want the best of the bets too lmao.
Yeah completely agree. Latinas and Arabs mog the shit out of them.
When did I tell you my frame stats?

View attachment 12125before I sent my pic she sent me this guy and said he was hot. I legit thought I had similarities with this guy because of NCT and coloration but oh boy was I wrong apparently. jfl at my coping. I want to get fucking surgeries nobody is going to stop me
My facial harmomy is better than him and i dont use tactical fhoto

When saying your shoulders width and posting pics

Turkish girls mog them to oblivion ngl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and androidcel
When saying your shoulders width and posting pics
I cant change my frame and by the way I only sent a pic of my face. She wasn't even able to see my body.

title screams reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39