InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
-my old oneitis found me ugly despite being obese and looking 25% downie

-every girl in my class back in 2020 found me ugly

-my oneitis was repulsed by me

-every girl i met off tinder was also repulsed by me

-every girl in my class and volunteering group finds me ugly

getting laid is 100% about looks. anyone who claims otherise is coping. if a girl doesnt like your face she will GHOST you and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

I sent my oneitis 10 messages on tinder in the course of 6 months, she never responded but tbh her account was kinda dead probably forgot to delete it.

But tbh, i did the same with the other girls and they never responded either. Women just dont give a shit about sub 5psl guys like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and socialcel
You seem psyop by master to me so that .org becomes more black pilled.
IMG 20240407 161738
good jaw and zygos surely someone will find you attractive. someone said it the best either top 3 larps of all time or top 3 abused dog all time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, Shade91, WatermelonLover and 2 others
good jaw and zygos surely someone will find you attractive. someone said it the best either top 3 larps of all time or top 3 abused dog all time.
eye area matters more

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
You seem psyop by master to me so that .org becomes more black pilled. View attachment 2846117good jaw and zygos surely someone will find you attractive. someone said it the best either top 3 larps of all time or top 3 abused dog all time.
is that him?

You seem psyop by master to me so that .org becomes more black pilled. View attachment 2846117good jaw and zygos surely someone will find you attractive. someone said it the best either top 3 larps of all time or top 3 abused dog all time.
Its not his face hes a 5,6 abused dog

top3 larps JFL
It's really likely master made him do this all. master was hating on most softmaxxes on Instagram probably sent him as a agent to disrupt the form. also timing in general. His account request was accepted on 1st January truly suspicious

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks

getting laid is 100% about looks. anyone who claims otherise is coping. if a girl doesnt like your face she will GHOST you and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

I sent my oneitis 10 messages on tinder in the course of 6 months, she never responded but tbh her account was kinda dead probably forgot to delete it.

But tbh, i did the same with the other girls and they never responded either. Women just dont give a shit about sub 5psl guys like me.
Same I’m too ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Short philtrum and bug eyes cuck him. He's a low trust mtn so he needs to do the approaching. Also that's a morph.

I think he roped too.

• +1
Short philtrum and bug eyes cuck him. He's a low trust mtn so he needs to do the approaching. Also that's a morph.

I think he roped too.
He looks kinda like a deer. Even then as a low mtn(means cut to cut mtn) it's hard to believe khhv this long. I don't think he roped probably looking at us from a account that isn't registered and laughing. Really hope not . Although yesterday I was sad about at late night about schery6 when you think about it it's not that serious .

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot

Getting sick of this guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS

I think he roped too.
That’s not morphed…?

It's really likely master made him do this all. master was hating on most softmaxxes on Instagram probably sent him as an agent to disrupt the form. also timing in general. His account request was accepted on 1st January truly suspicious
OP is just a schizophrenic retard who fails to accept responsibility for being a little pussy faggot . He just blames things on his looks to make him feel like it’s just some weird thing out of his control and not him being a faggot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laaltin, Blackgymmax, tombradylover and 2 others
  • Hmm...

• +1

bro i didnt realise u joined jan 1 2024. 14k posts holy fuck brutal ur rotting

• So Sad
Don't even respond to guys like him unless ur calling him a t50 subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Don't even respond to guys like him unless ur calling him a t50 subhuman
Are you really the schery6 killer(did you tell him to rope) or was he just depressed by bullying. It's the later right? Also why so brutal?

Innervoid

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid and looksmac
u just havent looked enough

OP is just a schizophrenic retard who fails to accept responsibility for being a little pussy faggot . He just blames things on his looks to make him feel like it’s just some weird thing out of his control and not him being a faggot
T levels sub 100

• JFL
T levels sub 100
IMG 0777

Is he making a face with his mouth do you think he can’t naturally just have this abused dog expression

He just has the expression like he’s a weak feeble scared animal afraid that someone will come and rob him at any moment

View attachment 2867029
Is he making a face with his mouth do you think he can’t naturally just have this abused dog expression

He just has the expression like he’s a weak feeble scared animal afraid that someone will come and rob him at any moment
He’s biting down hard + a lil bit of morphing/frauding I think. Most likely an abused dog who went through years of negative reinforcement in his old life. Extremely insecure, one day feels like Chad, another day feels like a PSL 2 subhuman. One more rejection away from roping.

• Hmm...
I got rejected at 7 years old.

• So Sad
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

god youre such an autist

youre disgusting

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show
brutal harmony pill. this is why surgery is COPE
getting a custom procedural fix would result in better harmony than just implanting someone else's eyes onto your face dumbfuck

• So Sad
@InnerVoid you have better jaw and zygos than me, almost the same nose but the only failo I see is mouth size and eye shape which can be corrected with thicker eyebrows and thicker beard but what I notice about you is a shy inmature man so girls get dissapointed whenever you open mouth to talk. You are rated MTN atleast when leanmaxxed.

• So Sad
but what I notice about you is a shy inmature man so girls get dissapointed whenever you open mouth to talk.
i have gotten worse at talking sadly

I like your face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and InnerVoid