Just sent full video of me naked to another foid

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,376
Reputation
36,770
She fucnjng enjoyed that shit

I gotta chill

I can’t risk getting leaked nigga

I feel like an of star
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, Sensitive Young Boy, chud10282892 and 2 others
That was me man, sorry
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Absurdist, _Jason_ and TGUN.
Youre getting your video everywhere on org tomorrow
 
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, TGUN. and sasha108
She fucnjng enjoyed that shit

I gotta chill

I can’t risk getting leaked nigga

I feel like an of star
normiecel
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Pandaaa
why you even on org bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Jfl id gain aura


Despite the small didk I looked chadded out I just got out the shower and was hiarmogging

So fuck u nigga



Youre getting your video everywhere on org tomorrow
 
  • JFL
Reactions: chud10282892
mirin brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
90
5'10 brownie
5'10 brownie
registerfasterusing
Replies
29
Views
168
Fridx
Fridx
philtrumiscalling
Replies
4
Views
347
philtrumiscalling
philtrumiscalling
anaverageman
Replies
14
Views
526
asdf563
asdf563
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
58
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top