“Just shower bro” I didn’t shower in a week and a girl still fucked me.

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
This is a funny story that I look back on and laugh at my autism, so I was staying in Canada for the summer and was depressed and drinking a ton and didn’t change my clothes at all once I got back from the gym. I went on tinder and a girl invited my over for drinks and I just went over without putting on deodorant. So I walk into her apartment and she says “wtf you smell like shit, is that an American thing?” (She was an African girl from Paris) and I said “oh yeah sorry it’s an American thing” :feelshah:

She was just about to ask me to leave but I just said hold on I’ll take shower, so 2 minutes after walking into this random girls house there I am in her shower using her shower gel and shampoo, her roommates are outside like “what the fuck is wrong with this autist” but I come out nice and clean and go lay in her bed and we drink some and then cuddle and fuck, she loved it but ended up not meeting up again, felt weird getting w a girl from Africa (I was paranoid she had HIV)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Ken, turkproducer and 1 other person
Tbf it doesnt sound like something ubelievable or larp.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person

:p

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
Can confirm.

I was one of the roommates.(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
This is a funny story that I look back on and laugh at my autism, so I was staying in Canada for the summer and was depressed and drinking a ton and didn’t change my clothes at all once I got back from the gym. I went on tinder and a girl invited my over for drinks and I just went over without putting on deodorant. So I walk into her apartment and she says “wtf you smell like shit, is that an American thing?” (She was an African girl from Paris) and I said “oh yeah sorry it’s an American thing” :feelshah:

She was just about to ask me to leave but I just said hold on I’ll take shower, so 2 minutes after walking into this random girls house there I am in her shower using her shower gel and shampoo, her roommates are outside like “what the fuck is wrong with this autist” but I come out nice and clean and go lay in her bed and we drink some and then cuddle and fuck, she loved it but ended up not meeting up again, felt weird getting w a girl from Africa (I was paranoid she had HIV)
Good.

Yeah bro they probably do have HIV

Thank god i Dont have any bloodbourne diseases because im not a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Tales from a hiv patient

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036

On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642