Just slayed a thick white PAWG (GTFIH pics included)

D

douche

Silver
Does humanity harbour free will
No
and if it's an illusion predicated by the brain then what does this say about existence at large? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
seems like a leap in time back to simpler days when technological advancements were minimal

what means "harbour"?

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
She's hot bro (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid, brucewayne78, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
It has several meanings, in this context it means 'control/have'
I think he means "why are you spelling it all faggy"

Also, fapped hard. Mirin.

65658.jpg

and if it's an illusion predicated by the brain then what does this say about existence at large? I'd like to hear your thoughts.
I think it shows that the future is already decided or at least predicted. You’d like to believe you have free will but every single one of your actions has had to have a cause, which itself had a cause, and so on. Our entire existence is just matter and energy interacting with eachother. It’s harder to mathematically predict where you will be in 50 years than where your phone would land if you threw it but they’re much more similar than you’d might think.

• +1
Reactions: cube
No
if we accept that the world moves from moment to moment on a set of fundamental rules, if we had a theoretical computer with infinite computational power we could start at the begining of time and take in every particle in space along with the forces associated with it to calculate what the rest of eternity would look like, your entire life, brain and every thought you ever had. what does this say about existence at large? nothing at all really, as a human you act as though you have free will and that remains in perpetuity despite concious understanding otherwise.

also if ur going to retarded type shit like "illusion predicated by the brain" go to reddit.com r/philosophy

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I think it shows that the future is already decided or at least predicted
Lazy answer, why do you think the future has already been decided

Lazy answer, why do you think the future has already been decided
You’d like to believe you have free will but every single one of your actions has had to have a cause, which itself had a cause, and so on. Our entire existence is just matter and energy interacting with eachother. It’s harder to mathematically predict where you will be in 50 years than where your phone would land if you threw it but they’re much more similar than you’d might think.

• +1
nothing at all really
Are these the mightiest minds that org has to offer? Why do you think the entire pretence of existence means 'nothing at all'

• Ugh..
No
I'll cut off your head mother fucker show pics

I came here expecting to see ass, not philosophy

I’m disappointed

No
L