Just slayed an MTB

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
She travelled 30 mins to her friends house as he lived really far and I travelled 20mins.

Got there, put on some Netflix and started cuddling. We was watching it for about 30 mins and then I just thought fuck it and pushed her back by the shoulder and started kissing her. We were making out and then I started fingering her and she started giving me a handjob.
I held her really tight as I was fingering and suddenly she started shaking really hard and started scratching my back etc… and yeah she came…
But this isn’t like a brag as she told me before we met that she can cum really easy from sex and always does so it took the pressure of me.

After that I slid it into her raw (no questions were ever asked about condoms) and just pounded her in missionary but it was insane how tight she was, the tightest pussy ever, like I struggled to legit get it in, and it made me cum really quick on how tight it was…. Even hurt a bit ngl…
Anyways before I came I said ‘are you on birth control?’ And she said ‘yes’
I said I was gonna cum and she begged for it deep inside her which was so fucking hot.
Anyways, we ended up fucking again that night, spooned each other to sleep and then woke up and fucked again in the morning and then I left. I made her cum each time which was hot for me.

So ye, slayed an MTB and fucked her raw, if you want prove of texts etc. just dm me, but @mrriceguy has seen them

Btw, I have been texting a few girls consistently to line them up, so I might have a more threads on slays this week I’m pretty confident I will. This week could be lifefuel for me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, slayer69, Sprinkles and 4 others
The results: The top 2.6% of men are responsible for 29% of the hookups. The top 5.4% are responsible for 40% of the hookups. The top 28% of the men are responsible for 78% of the hookups. These statistics are for Fall 2010

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, p0lishsubhuman, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Dm me that shit

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
dm me her tight pussy pics

• JFL
No pic no care.

ppl on this forum act like sex is superhuman stuff
normal people have sex once a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and Deleted member 7580
ppl on this forum act like sex is superhuman stuff
normal people have sex once a week
Normal people have sex with their partner but normal guys aren't in relationships anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and the BULL
Normal people have sex with their partner but normal guys aren't in relationships anymore
Try getting out of bengaluru india before speaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio and Deleted member 22924
happy for you g

• +1
Everyone who disagrees with me is an indian theory
You Just Need to go out to see that there's no way majority of men are not in a ltr. Majority of men ARE in a ltr. Chances are that if you're incel you sorrounded yourself with other incel ppl too

You Just Need to go out to see that there's no way majority of men are not in a ltr. Majority of men ARE in a ltr. Chances are that if you're incel you sorrounded yourself with other incel ppl too
Majority of young men are in fact NOT in a relationship. Walking outside isn't really the most accurate way of grasping something like this.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, Acne Victim, WishIwasChico and 2 others
Majority of young men are in fact NOT in a relationship. Walking outside isn't really the most accurate way of grasping something like this.
63% of young adult men are single in 2023 compared to 34% of women.

Add to this fact that a study found in 2010 that:
The 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB) reported that 56.9 percent of single men ages 18 to 24 hadn’t had vaginal sex in the last year.
and this was 2010, it’s definitely close to 70% now easily.

so being able to slay consistently in a shitty village and having girls travel 30 mins just to meet me is pretty lifefuel to me ngl.

Attachments

• 2F7F7FEC-A8BD-40E6-98CB-EAA6569F23D6.png
    2F7F7FEC-A8BD-40E6-98CB-EAA6569F23D6.png
    476.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

The 2010 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB) reported that 56.9 percent of single men ages 18 to 24 hadn’t had vaginal sex in the last year.

so being able to slay consistently in a shitty village and having girls travel 30 mins just to meet me is pretty lifefuel to me ngl.
US Bro a shithole, most men don't even resemble humans there. In normal societies there's no such thing, only Bottom 20% are incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and WishIwasChico
mirin slayer

• +1
mirin slayer
Cheers bhai, should have a few more slay stories this week too as i have a few lined up, if i can slay 3 foids in 1 week that would be life fuel for me ngl. I hope i can do it.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69

It talks about us, not men from every Western country. Also you are tall and gl, it's water that you slay(happy for that ngl)

• +1
Reactions: the BULL