Just smile at girls

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I recently started doing this and feel good idk why, I smile at fat curry whores I see at the gym and they always smile back and look pretty happy.

Was on the way to the gym and caught this disgusting chav woman looking at me, we locked eyes and I smiled at her, she smiled back.

Even thought it doesnโ€™t mean much, itโ€™s still nice to see other people smile because of you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, litaz, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
๐Ÿ˜Š

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, subhuman incel, Moldovancel and 2 others
You should stare down foids tbh

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, itorroella9, Deprived and 2 others
Smile mogger

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Ken, Hades and 5 others
I recently started doing this and feel good idk why, I smile at fat curry whores I see at the gym and they always smile back and look pretty happy.

Was on the way to the gym and caught this disgusting chav woman looking at me, we locked eyes and I smiled at her, she smiled back.

Even thought it doesnโ€™t mean much, itโ€™s still nice to see other people smile because of you
i tried this to ny oneitis in Class 5 and she always use to smile back and then after a year of doing it. I asked her can i be her bf and she outright blocked me jfl๐Ÿคฎ And then i used my 3 whatsapp accs to reply to her to accept me but i got rejected thrice๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, isis_Bleach, incel194012940 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
i always smile to indians ngl it's pure instinct 0 thought process

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Shrek2OnDvD and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: teriyaki chicken, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
Depositphotos 5288227 stock photo happy indian man smiling

Perfect JB SLAYER๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

• +1
op=:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts ๐Ÿฉ, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and FailedNormieManlet
I believe anything OP says because he doesn't larp about his 5'5 height unlike all users here
Iโ€™ve been pretty honest about brutal rejections too, idk why some of the people on this forum think I lie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and buckchadley31
what will happen if I (5'1 indian janitor) smile at girls

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
what will happen if I (5'1 indian janitor) smile at girls
Iโ€™m a LTN oofy doofy NT looking pajeet, you need to literally not look creepy

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
cope you are normie and have good smile
Yes my smile is a halo, but literally just look NT as a pajeet you want to avoid looking creepy

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deprived
Yes my smile is a halo, but literally just look NT as a pajeet you want to avoid looking creepy
Being non-NT FOB is the worst failo, the accent and peronality is gutter tier
I've noticed people even on psl treated me better after hearing I have a western accent :feelstastyman:

• +1
Just get rape charges theory :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts ๐Ÿฉ and FailedNormieManlet

Okay chad

Women donโ€™t even look at me and look away if they see me looking JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and Gengar

Slayer of fat curry whores