Just smoked a cigarette

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
How much % collagen did I lose? :feelswhy:

Quit being a fag, it’s just a ciggy ya dog cunt! In fact smoke another one it will help you cope!
hope this helps! (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14826
Quit being a fag, it’s just a ciggy ya dog cunt! In fact smoke another one it will help you cope!
hope this helps! (y)
WOW you sound like you have a big cock! Bery bery big! Bery bery handsome! jajajajajajaja

np! When did you get back from nam?
Vietnam? The wars not in Vietnam silly, it’s on the boarder of France! What an idiot hahahahahahahahaha kys retard!

Vietnam? The wars not in Vietnam silly, it’s on the boarder of France! What an idiot hahahahahahahahaha kys retard!
Ok I was thinking about it anyway. Why you have to be so mean man? It’s just a video game. :cry:

Ok I was thinking about it anyway. Why you have to be so mean man? It’s just a video game. :cry:
This isn’t a video game fag! Get your head in the game retard! + why haven’t you roped yet?

This isn’t a video game fag! Get your head in the game retard! + why haven’t you roped yet?
The isolation got to you huh?

So what if it did? You ain’t my daddy nigga!
You think you’re so tough using such word huh? You’re just a brainless idiot honestly.

Like I said I’m Chad!
I know you have sleep apnea! I hope the next time you start choking you don’t catch your breath this time!

My tummy doesn’t feel so good :sick:

Sorry I’m under the influence of heavy psycho active ingredients! Hope this helps! (y)

none

my cousin has smoked for like 35 years almost a pack a day and he is now 50, his skin is well above average for a 50 year old

it takes years of heavy smoking to affect your collegan, my bro and sister still have fine collegan and have been smoking for years

did you get head spins or a niccotine rush? it goes away after a few months of smoking

thats why im quitting
a lil was my first cigarette in a first couple of months, Quitting is a good idea! No addiction is helpful to the human mind! Hope this helps! (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
How much % collagen did I lose? :feelswhy:
0 collagen you don’t loose anything if you have a good nutrition and good hormonal profile and sleep low cortisol
You only start loosing when you lack antioxidants in your diet or supps
Don’t overdo it you do make sure you take antioxidants on steroids
Glutathione
Astaxanthin
Etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
0 collagen you don’t loose anything if you have a good nutrition and good hormonal profile and sleep low cortisol
You only start loosing when you lack antioxidants in your diet or supps
Thanks daddy!

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Thanks daddy!
antioxidant of the gods

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 14323
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Youre making me crave a cigarette 😡