just smoked weed

146cmsubhuman

146cmsubhuman

Master
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
1,739
Reputation
2,585
thing is i get so paranoid when i smoke, i dont even get the giggles, sometimes i get munchies

just paranoia and wondering if i smell like weed and looking if anyone is seeing me

@NW3Slayer @Bipolar2Cel @Nardicus101 @greylurker @mogorgetmoggedski
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ꭰarwin, scuderia, greylurker and 4 others
I miss smoking weed
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, HGH_, greylurker and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker and NW3Slayer
Never had weed but if i did they would be eddies because i dont want weed smell stuck to my clothes
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker and 146cmsubhuman
Getting fried alone isn't fun at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker and 146cmsubhuman
Never had weed but if i did they would be eddies because i dont want weed smell stuck to my clothes
its not worth it

i had my first one like a month ago, i just felt lighter and paranoid
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker, NW3Slayer and 1 other person
Getting fried alone isn't fun at all

Got a friend that isnt a stoner but smokes weed every weekend, do i ask to comeover to his???
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and 146cmsubhuman
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker and 146cmsubhuman
i dont even get giggles or find anything funny

i just end up realizing nothing matters and my life is shit
Fuck weed that shit makes paranoid and anxious when I was 14-16 It was all fun and giggles once I turned 18 I only got paranoia high sense then I never smoke it really
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker, NW3Slayer and 1 other person
then maybe stop retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker and 146cmsubhuman
whats the pros to this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker and 146cmsubhuman
Fuck weed that shit makes paranoid and anxious when I was 14-16 It was all fun and giggles once I turned 18 I only got paranoia high sense then I never smoke it really
i think its cause im 20 yeah

if i was 15, maybe id enjoy it
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and greylurker
Got a friend that isnt a stoner but smokes weed every weekend, do i ask to comeover to his???
yeah better to do with others just in case anything happens aswell, especially first time
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker, avenox and 1 other person
Got a friend that isnt a stoner but smokes weed every weekend, do i ask to comeover to his???
just ask if u can smoke
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, avenox and greylurker
i dont even get giggles or find anything funny

i just end up realizing nothing matters and my life is shit
you have an amazing frame and can build an amazing physique! you are also super cool and nice, and you matte to me!!
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ꭰarwin, scuderia and 146cmsubhuman
you have an amazing frame and can build an amazing physique! you are also super cool and nice, and you matte to me!!
hahahaha u still remember my frame

is it really that good?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker
top tier bbc genetics, i see why the swedish girls like you
fuck man i gotta start getting into the gym

i wonder what id look like with actual developed delts
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scuderia and greylurker
fuck man i gotta start getting into the gym

i wonder what id look like with actual developed delts
Channels4 profile
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia and 146cmsubhuman
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: scuderia, 146cmsubhuman, greylurker and 1 other person
I smoked a whole lot in my sophomore year
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, 146cmsubhuman and greylurker
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scuderia, HGH_, 146cmsubhuman and 1 other person
thing is i get so paranoid when i smoke, i dont even get the giggles, sometimes i get munchies

just paranoia and wondering if i smell like weed and looking if anyone is seeing me

@NW3Slayer @Bipolar2Cel @Nardicus101 @greylurker @mogorgetmoggedski
Last summer I smoked like every other day

Miss those days yet I will never go back
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
you have an amazing frame and can build an amazing physique! you are also super cool and nice, and you matte to me!!
hes sportsmogger? he has shit frame I remember he got frame mogged hard by a true Scandinavian
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
thing is i get so paranoid when i smoke, i dont even get the giggles, sometimes i get munchies

just paranoia and wondering if i smell like weed and looking if anyone is seeing me

@NW3Slayer @Bipolar2Cel @Nardicus101 @greylurker @mogorgetmoggedski
Same thing for me, cant even comprehend how people get addicted to it, it literally makes me severely anxious and paranoid heart pounding and all. Kinda mirin people who get relaxed on it whilst i get a borderline panic episode
 
  • +1
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman

Similar threads

filthycurrycel
Replies
1
Views
37
noturaveragechud
noturaveragechud
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
41
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
2dover3dfoids
Replies
2
Views
38
2dover3dfoids
2dover3dfoids
I need a new face
Replies
0
Views
38
I need a new face
I need a new face
GrandInquisitor
Replies
1
Views
28
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

  • NeoAscendant
Back
Top