Just so fucking angry these days ngl

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
Lonely, no bitches. Can't socialmaxx because I'm awkward, can't OLDmaxx because im LTN. Worked my ass off in school and got good grades for zero return. Worked my ass off in gym for 2 years to still be DYEL.

Just so angry that I had to be cursed with this existence. I legit get anger spells. Tbh it's better than pure depression.

Luckily I should inherit property from my grandparents so I'm able to check out of society once I've truly given up.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28904, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Not the grandparents 😔

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Depression > anger and frustration. I'm angry 24/7 at this point its unbearable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
Depression > anger and frustration. I'm angry 24/7 at this point its unbearable
anger has lead to me doing some low inhib shit that is at least funny to look back on. You can channel it into motivation (although not always in my experience)

• +1
anger has lead to me doing some low inhib shit that is at least funny to look back on. You can channel it into motivation (although not always in my experience)
The only low inhib shit anger has led me to is breaking my bed. Cant live in the present cuz I only think about the wasted years. Its completely demotivating for me. At least when despressed thinking about suicide calmed me down

The only low inhib shit anger has led me to is breaking my bed. Cant live in the present cuz I only think about the wasted years. Its completely demotivating for me. At least when despressed thinking about suicide calmed me down
mindfulness meditation might work, it cures overthinking for me, but only for a short while after

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
let your heart blacken with anger

mindfulness meditation might work, it cures overthinking for me, but only for a short while after
How old are you? Youre prolly young when you get to my age its gonna hit much harder

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Lonely, no bitches. Can't socialmaxx because I'm awkward, can't OLDmaxx because im LTN. Worked my ass off in school and got good grades for zero return. Worked my ass off in gym for 2 years to still be DYEL.

Just so angry that I had to be cursed with this existence. I legit get anger spells. Tbh it's better than pure depression.

Luckily I should inherit property from my grandparents so I'm able to check out of society once I've truly given up.
pretty relatable

Nothing can be done. I've missed out and it cant be compensated for. I'll be angry as long as i live
Who cares ur still young and can still slay you act like you’re 60

• Hmm...
Reactions: cytoplasm
Go ER

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Who cares ur still young and can still slay you act like you’re 60
I can but its not gonna feel the same as it would if I was a teen. Even compared to when I was 21 there's a huge difference. Youre 19 iirc dont waste time it goes fast

• +1
I can but its not gonna feel the same as it would if I was a teen. Even compared to when I was 21 there's a huge difference. Youre 19 iirc dont waste time it goes fast
Ur too caught up in the teen love thing . Just move on

• +1
Nothing can be done. I've missed out and it cant be compensated for. I'll be angry as long as i live
No matter how much we ascend the abused dog stays within us

• +1